WAL-MART Black Friday Ad Scans

Brad

Thanks Brad. Nothing on the ad that I said WOW!!! I'm heading first to Target. Unless!, that Walmart have something really good on the secret specials that they will reveal on Thanksgiving Day. Last year they had the unadvertised/secret special of the RCA 47" for $448.00 (or something like that). In my store they had only 5 and I got one.

peeps they have not announced the secret items no one knows what they are so don't totally write them off yet......

You never know what Wal-Mart is going to do, if you remember, last year they went thru other ads that morning and released a small piece of paper with some in-store specials, so just keep your eyes open for anything.

They're Wal-Mart, and they'll do just about anything to get your business.

Guess I am crazy but I see a few things on my list that are on sale. PS2 Madden 08 and NBA Live 08. I am not a Walmart fan by any means, but I don't think I can PM these anywhere else. TRU and Target do not PM. I hate giving Walfart my money but it is a pretty big savings. Hmmmmm Not unless Sears would PM.........

Are the EA sports games only for PS2?? I can't seem to read the small print.

thanks brad, well the only thing i saw that would intrest me was the furreal friend parrot that was about 50% off the going price, but i already got it from target for $50 with free shipping. no lost here. they made a big stink about nothing. thanks brad.

Might have to wait and see about any last minute secret sales far as a new laptop for myself. But I have a bad feeling I alread missed out as the laptop's $348 secret weekend sale has already come and gone. :(

Far as anything in the ad, I might show up after they open and take a nose dive into what's left of their <$5 DVD bins. That's always fun. :D

thanks brad, well the only thing i saw that would intrest me was the furreal friend parrot that was about 50% off the going price, but i already got it from target for $50 with free shipping. no lost here. they made a big stink about nothing. thanks brad.

Either I need better glasses or I've been staring at ads to long. I thought you wrote you were interested in the funeral friend pot :eyepoppin

I had to read it three times and sound out each word. :lmao:

I didn't even know what that thing was but I thought $50 seemed awfully high, it's normally $100 what's so great about the parrot?

My niece (6) got one a few weeks ago, and she and her brother (3) and sister (4) loved it. Not sure if the fun has worn off yet though. It will record things you say, then you have a little remote that you program the buttons, and then you can choose what you want it to say. Maybe it does more too, I haven't really played with it. Pretty cute I guess though, especially for the little ones.

Either I need better glasses or I've been staring at ads to long. I thought you wrote you were interested in the funeral friend pot :eyepoppin

I had to read it three times and sound out each word. :lmao:

I thought it said funeral at first. lol. I read it again though. I know what the furreal friends are. I don't get what the big deal is. I had an electronic talking parrot when I was younger. I doubt it cost that much. Maybe $20. And it would repeat would you said. Is this not the same thing. I see those dang parrots all over walmart!!! I walked by one 2 nights ago and it said Hello! Scared the crap out of me. I turned around and realized it was the furreal friends parrot. :flame: <----this is what I wanna do to those parrots.

Got me way WM was having such a fit over this ad. It's not that great if you ask me. Nothing I'm going to go there so early for. Maybe a few things that I will go later for and see if they still have them. Come on WM if your going to get so hush hush and crazy about the ad make it good!!!!!!

I didn't even know what that thing was but I thought $50 seemed awfully high, it's normally $100 what's so great about the parrot?

The furreal friend parrot is normally $59.99 ... It's an animatronic pet.. Meaning it's pretty much like a real parrot, without having to worry about it flying away or pooping on stuff. Or feeding it. $44 for it is a decent price drop.

My 4 year old wants it, but I veto animtronic pets..we got enough real pets to deal with here.

Guest Mom1979

My niece (6) got one a few weeks ago, and she and her brother (3) and sister (4) loved it. Not sure if the fun has worn off yet though. It will record things you say, then you have a little remote that you program the buttons, and then you can choose what you want it to say. Maybe it does more too, I haven't really played with it. Pretty cute I guess though, especially for the little ones.

Oh ok good lord those things cost that much?

Granny had one & the kids ALWAYS played with it; hers was so old, I didn't know if it was the same.

My theory on why WM held out on this junk ad:

WM is counting on people coming to WM on BF thinking they are going to get a deal, because that is what BF is supposed to be all about, right? :yup:

They count on the people who just buy the stuff because its BF and dont really realize that is not really a "deal". :rolleyes:

Those of us who visit these deal sites on a regular basis KNOW this ad is junk and there are no "real deals" on it.

WM did not want us to see the ad early because of word of mouth being such a wonderful thing they knew we would know its junk and tell people.:secret:

And thats all folks