Unadvertised deals

kalle1212

I bet it is the 21st but they need to have good mystery deals to get me there BF. I was looking so forward to them this year and was so let down. NONE of the toys my son has seen on TV and ask for were in the ad. The dino hot wheels thing, the transformers blasters, The power rangers helmet and lots of games.. I thought I would find one or two things off my list but nope.. :mad:

This is really my year for TRU, loving the ad I mean LOVING it!

Was kind of disappointed no more Transformers stuff was on sale, but I guess I kind of expected it when they put all the old stuff from the past two years back out because movie stuff was flying so fast. Oh well :) My daughter will be a very happy girl on Christmas.

amazon got a great zune for 89.99 if you don't want wait in those crazy lines then buy it from amazon for a cheap price.

Buy.com has it for 99.99 (if you use Google checkout you can save $10) with free shipping. Mine came Monday and I didn't think I was crazy about the brown, but it's defintely something I can live with to save $$$.

Does Anybody Know/think Where They Will Be Having The Mp3 Players, Etc. Last Year When I Got There You Couldnt Find Anything Worth Standing In Line For. Anyway That Is The One Thing I Really Need This Year. Thanks For Your Help!

The MP3 players are in the RZone, so yes, you will be with all the crazy video game people!

Good Luck!

I went to TRU this morning for the weekend doorbuster sale. I was there a 7 a.m when they opened and they had very little of the advertised merchandise. They said they sold out in 4 hours last night. I find that very hard to believe! There are several things I wanted from there on BF but think I'll go some where else.

I cant wait to see the advertised deals that theypost at midnight on Wednesday. On the other hand, I have been wanting the barbie escalade for my daughter. THe only Toys R us within 100 miles of me has been sold out for 2 weeks. I called all of the Toys R us in South Carolina and they were all sold out. Called some in NC, and sold out as well. FInally I found one in Georgia. So I made the trip from SC to GA yesterday to get it! Im so excited now!!! Yipee!!!