OmahaSteaks.com 64% off Deluxe Holiday Collection + FREE SHIPPING Today only 11/12/07

Fishboysmom

MONDAY, November 12th ONLY, you'll save 64% and get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on The Deluxe Holiday Collection.

Now only $49.99

You get:

2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons

2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks

4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

6 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes

1 (6 in.) Chocolate Lover's Cake

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?sssdmh=dm10.101390&DSP=256&AID=6180&ITMSUF=DEP&SRC=RW6099

To those who have ordered from them before, How's the quality/flavor of the meat? Also, I have been hesitant to order in the past as I've heard they are pretty ruthless about sales calls once you've ordered, is this true, anyone experience this before? Thanks...

To those who have ordered from them before, How's the quality/flavor of the meat? Also, I have been hesitant to order in the past as I've heard they are pretty ruthless about sales calls once you've ordered, is this true, anyone experience this before? Thanks...

I have ordered from them before and thought the food was great. I have never recieved any sales calls.

Placed my order!! Mother-in-law hard to buy for...so this was perfect. Also got notification after order of the following if anyone interested!!

NEW! Omaha Steaks Wine... SAVE $30 NOW!

The Omaha Steaks Wine Club delivers high quality wines directly to your door with unmatched customer service and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. SAVE $30 on your first wine shipment using coupon code ORDER1

my Boyfriend LOVES OMAHA STEAKS... we have a store right by my work so it makes it easy, and I get GREAT deals in the mail ALL THE TIME!!!! I Just got one two days ago, that if you order $40 or more, and you get a free ham!!! I also had a party this summer and used different coupons, so I ended up feeding about 30 guys steaks and potatoes and burgers and hot dogs, and i dont' think i spent more than $80.

If you plan on spending $75.00 or more you can set up your cart with the above link for the $49.99 deal, minimize that site then go to funtasia.com and click on their link for $20.00 off $75.00 which will save you $5.01 more than the free shipping deal. (The Funtasia link will not show you the Deluxe Holiday Collection that is why you have to put it in your cart with the above link first)