Save 20% on 1 item @ Kmart! Works on BF!!!

EliteABombAZ

Our Kmart had the coupon books on the front table when you walk in last night. Now today, they don't have any, they say ,and they posted a notice saying in addition its not good on anything in the electronics dept. They also posted that anything over $200 from that dept will not be put on layaway. Well the getting was good while it was there. :(

I printed out the coupon last night and went to KMart at 8:00 this morning. They only had three PSP's. One was the Silver Ice edition with the Daxter game and Family Guy video for $199, the other two were the black core systems with nothing extra. I purchased the Silver Ice edition. They tried to scan the coupon and it wouldn't go thru, they tried to enter the UPC Code on the coupon and it still wouldn't process. The cashier finally just did an override and took $40 off the $199 price. I even purchased the Smart Plan for $17.99 and still got the PSP with a replacement plan for $195.33. So, I still saved $20 after taxes and have a year's replacement warranty on the PSP. HAPPY SHOPPING!! :tongue1:

its not working for home electronics anymore for some reason. They sent out a memo that they forgot to say it excludes home electronics and i got denied because of it. So if you have it and decide to travel and use it... beware and try at your own risk but i do hope it works for you!

To whomever started this thread:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

I just did all my Christmas shopping for my kids. I used the coupons here at 2 different KMarts, to get the items that were on sale on Thanksgiving, only having to pay about 2 bucks each more for 3 cameras and 2 camcorders! This way, I don't have to stand in line for the 3 cameras, only to find out that some darn person (uh, that would be me!) bought out the only stock the store had. Oh, yeah, and I also bought the only stock both stores had of the video camera (yeah, Kmart, have a sale with only 1 camera!!!).

At one store, I had no trouble using the coupon, even had the dept manager show the kid how to ring it up. At the other store, the manager was a snark, told me the coupon wasn't supposed to be used on electronics. I told him I had read the coupon very carefully, and there was no electronics restriction. He told me "we issued a retraction", I said "where" he said at the front of the store. I very nicely said, "Well, no take-backs, and if it's not good here, why don't you have a sign telling me so?" He then gave me the discount! (He really hated the part when I said "No take-backs"! LOL!

So, thanks loads! No hassle, no leaving the house on Thanksgiving. I love this place!

Our Kmart had the coupon books on the front table when you walk in last night. Now today, they don't have any, they say ,and they posted a notice saying in addition its not good on anything in the electronics dept. They also posted that anything over $200 from that dept will not be put on layaway. Well the getting was good while it was there. :(

Same Memo in Columbus GA Kmart today.:yuck:

Guest quigonatr
KMART SUCKS! They wouldnt take coupon. They had a memo posted no home electronics. I argued saying a DS is not one & they were jerks. They only had 10 people in their store to begin with & they were so worried about losing $25 on a DS, I hope they go out of business

I LOVE MY COUPON!!!! I've been getting the Wii games for great prices since they never go on sale. I will go back tonight and see what else I need to clean up on...also they will do price adjustments within 7 days of things going on sale...can't beat that! Have to look at those flyers again and see what I need! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

KMART SUCKS! They wouldnt take coupon. They had a memo posted no home electronics. I argued saying a DS is not one & they were jerks.

You're saying they're jerks because they finally realized the error they made and corrected it? Sure it stinks we can't use the coupon any more but to be fair, when was the last time any of us were able to buy PS3's for 20% at *any* other retailer? I just wish I had found out about this weeks ago so I could have bought a system too ;).