Woot.com Refurbished Zune 30GB Digital Media Player $89.99/ buy 2 get travel pack

Fishboysmom

The bonus pack is only if you purchase more than one.

Travel Pack Bonus Extra Clarification: Order 1 Zune and you get a Zune. Order 2 Zunes and you get 2 Zunes and 1 Travel Pack. Order 3 Zunes and you get 3 Zunes and 1 Travel Pack. As usual, Woot shipping is $5 per order regardless of quantity.

The bonus pack is only if you purchase more than one.

Travel Pack Bonus Extra Clarification: Order 1 Zune and you get a Zune. Order 2 Zunes and you get 2 Zunes and 1 Travel Pack. Order 3 Zunes and you get 3 Zunes and 1 Travel Pack. As usual, Woot shipping is $5 per order regardless of quantity.

Sorry I didn't see that.

Thanks

I have recently purchased a refurbished black Zune from Woot.com and was very pleased at the condition! It appears brand new! The box was marked refurbished by Microsoft, but there wasn't a fingerprint on it! All the accessories and paperwork looked brand new. I LOVE my Zune! I have over 5000 tunes on the 30g model! AND, the firmware is being updated TOMORROW 11/13/08 and all older Zune models will have all the characteristics of the newer models! BRAVO Microsoft! (Apple will never do that for a new iPod!) Enjoy! :fluffy:

Sweet deal....I picked up 2 with the bonus Travel pack for a total of $185! WOW

I have to admit, one is for my son and the other.....well, my wife will need to wrap it up and give it to me for Christmas. :D

LOL!

I wish my dh would give me gifts to wrap for him.

But who gets the travel pack?;)