Craftsman 16 in. Tool Bag - NOW $8.97 ($34.97) & FREE SHIP @ Sears.com

noehlp

Craftsman 16 in. Tool Bag, Camouflage

Sears item# 00940987000 Mfr. model# 40987

NOW $8.97 Was $34.99

Free Mailable shipping on your Tool Orders. Offer ends 17-Nov-2007 (see site for details)

Comes with a large capacity 16 in. design and padded handle. 14 outside and 5 inside pockets. Waterproof rubber bottom for most jobsite conditions. Fully adjustable shoulder strap.

Wow good deal thanks for posting this. One more Christmas present for my hubby!;)

Great! BTW, welcome to the community, softail! I am sure, within the coming weeks, you will find many MANY more deals to help further shopping for your hubby, and everyone else! Stick around after the holidays, and you will be amazed at the deals all year round.

Thanks for the welcome! :) Now is diffnately the time for shopping for Christmas. I am trying to find some good deals on some hoodies for my son. He attends college in Minneapolis MN and it is very cold up there!:gdfrozen: I have been checking this site out for a bit and it looked like a great place to join. Sooooo here I am!:D

I hope to meet a lot of new people and get in on some great deals!

Thanks...just bought 2...one for DH and one for DB!

LOL...I guess I need to go to bed. I thought I read this as you got one for your dear husband, and your dear boyfriend. LOL Took me a second to realize B was for brother.

Thanks OP. I picked one up for a Christmas gift. Got an additional 10% disc for Sears Friends and Family (it automatically took it off), and the free shipping.

8.07 + .52 tax= $8.59

I just tried to order 3 then get a free 11 inch bag, but when you get to the final page it is no longer available. I kept going because it looked like it was going to allow me to pick up the free bag in store, but it entered in the price on the last page, so no deal there either.

We ordered these bags for three different people and they just arrived. I was blown away by the size and quality of these bags. I thought that the original $34.97 price was way high, however these are very heavy bags and they have a sturdy rubber exterior bottom on them so if you set it in the dirt it can easily be wiped off. They are very nice bags and a super great deal at $8.97. Thanks a ton OP.

LOL...I guess I need to go to bed. I thought I read this as you got one for your dear husband, and your dear boyfriend. LOL Took me a second to realize B was for brother.

LOL....my one DH and 2 DS's are all the men I can keep up with! Funny though!

LOL....my one DH and 2 DS's are all the men I can keep up with! Funny though!

• 2 weeks later...