Chairs as line holders are you sick of it?

safool

I wholeheartedly agree with you! :yup:

Since we are doing our dinner on Weds I will get to spend all day with my family. I mean its just a day to eat Turkey who cars if its on Weds or Thurs. Its the meaning behind it right.. My plan of action is to get up on Thanksgiving day drive to Pensacola to the kmart that is near best buy.. Go get what I went from kmart then go look at the line.. If there is people standing there then I will join them. IF not we will find some place serving breakfast

then scope again. At that time I will be standing in line for the day.. YEAH I cant wair:razz:

I had my Thanksgiving dinner in line last year and I was the second person in line at BB. But far as putting a chair out to hold your spot I don't think it should be a problem, if you're in your car getting warm. It's was so cold last year, and you have people out there that are not able to stand for that long. Should they not be able to get a deal because of health reasons? If you can stand for 18hrs thanks good, but I'm not able this year because of surgery but I will be out there. Not sure if it will be BB, where every the best deals are. See YA!:yup:

I bring a lounge chair and camping pad to sleep along with a sleeping bag and down blanket. I bury myself and sleep so I don't care what is going on behind me. I am toasty warm and its almost as cozy as my bed. A coffee can makes a good cheap porta potty but you gotta tape the rim and make sure it has a good fitting lid. This year I'm bringing a tent to use in case of snow.