Target Casio Keyboard

Deal Grabber

The Casio that Target advertises on BF for $69.00, Im just curious if anyone has purchased this keyboard before or knows if its any good?My DD wants one for Christmas and this seems like a good deal with stand and all.Or if anyone sees a different one thats on sale plez let me know.It doesnt have to be anything special but i want it to last awhile.Thanks.Heres the link incase http://www.target.com/Casio-61-Key-Electronic-Keyboard-Stand/dp/B000VIRIII/sr=1-1/qid=1194531287/ref=sr_1_1/602-5002300-9790230?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k:casio%20keyboard&page=1

I am no expert at these by no means, I have been looking around for deals on keyboards because my son wants one for christmas, I ordered this, even thought there are no reviews yet I got it because it is one he picked out of the choices I gave him. I recieved it yesterday and took it out to give it a spin. I think I want one for myself now, it is very nice and huge. Beware if you decide to order one online and have it shipped they will most likely be shipped in the box it comes in, I was lucky enough to go outside right before my son got home and there it was sitting on the porch with a big picture of the keyboard. The one I ordered didnt have a stand and after actually seeing how big it is I will be getting a stand.

I think my moms neighbor got a good deals at sams club for keyboard, stand and adapter all together. I dont know exactly how much he paid, but my son said it is a nice one.