RADIO SHACK Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Brad, thanks again for doing such a great job with the site. I wanted to ask a question about the Zune for sale at Radio Shack on BF. Is it just the brown one, or is it for any color? If you know the answer, that would be great. Thanks.

i can not see the ad and wanted to know if they are going to have a HD radio on sale for Black Friday? does any one know of any stores that are going to have a HD radio on sale for Black Friday?

There is not one posted in the Radio Shack ad I will see if I can find anything in other ads.

Anyone?? Think they'll price match the Navigon GPS Staples has for $99?

According to posts on this thread, Radio Shack will not have the Navigon 2100 on BF:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87388&page=7 (starting with post #189)

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87388&page=8

Apparently the packaging for the Navigon 2100 scratches the screen -- supposedly, the Staples packaging was made especially for Staples and does not have that issue.

Does Radio Shack offer free store pick up if you buy online during BF? or have they in the past done free shipping on this day? :fluffy:

Doorbusters are typically offered "in store ony" and are not available online at doorbuster pricing on BF.

According to posts on this thread, Radio Shack will not have the Navigon 2100 on BF:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87388&page=7 (starting with post #189)

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87388&page=8

Apparently the packaging for the Navigon 2100 scratches the screen -- supposedly, the Staples packaging was made especially for Staples and does not have that issue.

QUOTE]

Just callled my RadioShack...cuz I bought this yesterday! He said the Nav 2100's were reacalled if they were packaged in bubble wrap, causing damage to the screen....mine was not. Asked him if he was still offering this unit on BF and he said yes, they've already been

replaced. ;)

I'm so upset w/ Radio Shack, I went to get a Zune was first in line, we ask an employee if they have any and he said "don't worry we have enough for everyone" we get in there.. they didn't have one. :mad::mad::mad::mad: turns out that ONLY the mall stores got the Zune, what a crock, they should have put that in the ad as I was right next to the mall but came over close to me to do some other shopping. Shame on you Radio Shack :mad:

Radio Shack was such a SHAM this morning. Got there before they opened for the Zune after no luck at TRU. Anyway one man said he was told that there were 15 in the store. We counted the people who wanted one and there should be enough for everyone in front of me and a couple behind me. We are finally let in and guess what. THERE WAS ONLY ONE ZUNE! OMG! Then I went for the cordless phones and the model was there but no boxes. I ask the guy behind the register and he goes in the back to get them. I say I need 4 (gifts for various people). Someone else says bring me one too, and someone else says it too. Then he goes to the back and comes back with four. I said that's it? He said yes and gave me all 4. Everyone got mad and asked me was I going to buy all of them. I said yes because I asked for them. So people kept giving me mean looks the whole time. I felt bad but this is not my fault, Radio Shack only had 4 in stock! And didn't have them on the shelf, had them hiding in the back. I won't shop there again on BF!

We won't be shopping at Radio Shack anytime soon... We got there about 530, was 3rd in line (we wanted the Zune) and figured if they had them, we'd be good to get one! WRONG! The first couple in the line bought SIX of them (and what bothered me most was the fact they asked the sales associated to hold them behind the counter for them), and a guy 3 places behind us bought 2 (he cut in front of a bunch of people). Of course, the store only had 8 total. DH was ticked off, we ended up walking out and went over to ACE hardware.

Stinks about your all problems at the Shack. I was first in line at mine (After going to Sears for Tools) Got there just after 5 (Since Sears at my strip outlet is 2 stores down lol) Didnt have a problem personally. at least I won't if my Fiancee doesn't find out how much I spent. during hour waiting I looked in window over and over figuring out my plot for getting everything I wanted. Ended up getting the Targus Card reader, sony headphones, Koss headphones, Star wars Lightsaber Key chains, Metal Detector, External HDD, Some pliers, Flashlight Thingy, Tripod, Was original going to get the Tom Tom but bought it at CC Bf online for $10 less. My only complaint was no Hand carts are anything So I had to carry that around myself while getting new stuff. And best part was guy trying to sell me a Warranty on everything. I mean everything, for example the $5 Sony head phones he asked if I wanted a $5.99 1 year Warranty on those. I laughed and walked away.

I got to mine to about 10 minutes before it opened - The line was longer than I expected. I actually thought how are all of these people going to fit into that small store. Once I got in everyone was crowded around the counter asking for products - I just walked past them all to the back of the store and spotted another customer reaching up high on a shelf for the 11 inch ($99) digital picture frame. I grabbed the last two and as I was checking out a ton of people were asking the clueless high school employees for the frame. One of the employees finally said we only had three on the shelf and there is the display one left. I felt bad for everyone else also looking for the frame - but I really needed 2 frames and at that point I was on my way out. I would have been very angry if I didn't get the frames - why do they only have 3? Absolutely ridiculous. This is one of the first times I actually got one of the hot items I needed - Last year I had no luck on the frames everywhere I went they were sold out. Hopefully they are good ones - I agree that is was very disorganized at the Store and it did not seem that they had enough of the sale products.

we had a good experience at RS this morning...got there at 5:30, only 3 in line until about 5:50, then about 15 of us...the first person wanted a zune and one of the employees was out front for a bit, he said 'we got about 1, it's stupid they only sent us a few", but we had all talked and I did not want the zune. I got everything and a few other things...they had some stuff on sale which was not BF, but still a good deal. Card readers for 4.97, also got this cool tripod, card reader and case for a mini camcorder for 9.97.

Their scanners were goofed though, so had to go back 2x to price adjust...it was sort of funny but annoying...will check my receipts for the right totals!

The frames were gone by 11 AM...MIO was hot too.

Radio shack is terrible. Their flyer prices were only good in store and they wouldn't match the price online through customer service. Even though they have Zune's ready to ship online @ $150 (and they were few in the stores @ $99 with free case). I told them no wonder they are having problems, if they would care to service the customers they wouldn't have to close stores. I won't shop there again.