Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker NOW $14.99 ($39.99) @ Kohls.com

noehlp

FYI, this is online and in stores at this price.

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker - RED

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker - Black or White

NOW $14.99 Was $39.99

From their website:

• 12-cup coffeemaker lets you make enough coffee to last all day.
Programmable clock with two hour auto shut-off makes for one less thing you have to worry about.Auto-pause function lets you serve at your command.Water window lets you measure accurately. Nonstick plate keeps everything at just the right temperature.Cone shaped filter basket offers easy loading.Details:

* Dishwasher safe

* Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Just FYI, I bought one of these for my MIL a while ago, when she redid her kitchen red. She said it made the worst coffee. Just FYI.

Aye Aye Aye! Really? Anyone else have experience with this coffeemaker? I ask because I just happened upon this deal myself while searching for the best price of a 12 cup coffeemaker, as my best friend was in java need. She went to Kohl's store and bought one. Maybe she should return it?

TIA

Aye Aye Aye! Really? Anyone else have experience with this coffeemaker? I ask because I just happened upon this deal myself while searching for the best price of a 12 cup coffeemaker, as my best friend was in java need. She went to Kohl's store and bought one. Maybe she should return it?

TIA

I'm pretty sure this is the one my parents have and they use it twice a day. AFAIK, they've never had any problems with it (...and believe me they would let someone know if it didn't work properly, lol).

Why don't you try one of the Gevalia deals.

They usually have 12 cup coffee makers and 2 ½ pound packages of coffee for around that price shipped.

You do sign up to have the coffee delivered at intervals of your choice but once you get it all you have to do is email and cancel. No questions asked.

I don't have time to look now [i'm too sleepy :yawn: ] but maybe someone else can post a deal or I will look tomorrow.