BABIES R US Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Thank you!!!

Those diapers come out to less than $0.15/each for size 4s!!

oh and if anyone wants to get those Gerber 15 oz soaps & lotions pm me with your address - i've a bunch (about 30 left) of the $1 off the purchase of two coupons. so you'd be getting 2 for $3. which is less than the average cost of 1 bottle.

I want those diapers. I hope they let us buy more than one box. If not I will have my mom with me so she can get a box as well. Also I have never beeb to babies r us on BF so I don't know how bad it is going to be.

I used to work next door to one. It's going to be ugly. There's no other word for it. Expectant moms are scary women on BF.

:yuck:

I used to work next door to one. It's going to be ugly. There's no other word for it. Expectant moms are scary women on BF.

OOh please don't tell me that. For some reason I was thinkng this might be an easy stop. O well I guess I better get myself ready for this and you are right as an expectant mom I am scary on a good day, so you know what BF will be like:mad: will let you know how it goes.

I'm an expectant mom... I thought you were hilarioius (and sadly, right)! Watch out for us scary preggy moms! LOL

Yeah, I too am hoping it's an easy stop. I guess we'll see!

just got this e-mail:

I am Director of Marketing for Babies "R" Us, requesting immediate action that you pull from your website the mention of Black Friday hours for Babies R Us. Only select stores / markets throughout the county will be opening earlier for Black Friday. Therefore, your information in inaccuarate and will frustrate our customers as well as your online guests. Please confirm by phone that this will be taken care of immediately so that no further action will be required

just got this e-mail:

does this go for TRU too?

weird. i called 6 stores in different states just to cover my butt on this. :confused:

will go edit the store hours thread - even though i do make it very clear that everyone should check with the store they plan on shopping at.

does this go for TRU too?

weird. i called 6 stores in different states just to cover my butt on this. :confused:

will go edit the store hours thread - even though i do make it very clear that everyone should check with the store they plan on shopping at.

I doubt it also applies for TRU. TRU is so much bigger that I think their opening time won't vary.

So I called a few more locations. The only stores that will be doing any of those early bird/BF specials are the newer ones that are connected to a TRU.

This is because apparently the other BRU's are not only not opening at 5am, but they are not opening early AT ALL. Therefore, since they are having normal business hours (930 on) they will not be having any early bird sales (ie no $10 diapers etc etc).

This doesn't effect me as my BRU had their grandopening this past weekend and is a combo tru/bru. However, I wanted to share for those that may be planning on waiting in line for the early bird items.

Sorry folks.

:3paperbag

I didn't read this thread until after I visited my local BRU. I had seen the posted BF prices and went with that. I went into my local store at around 9:45 this morning to pickup a Baby Einstein play mat. (Shows as 25% off for BF) I went to checkout `and the price didn't come up on sale. I was told that I could go over to customer service to get it worked out. Well there was a mob of people at customer service all complaining about the BF debaucle. Turns out that store was "not participating" in BF. People were bitching about having waited outside since 5:00am and then on top of that they weren't getting the BF sale prices. A manager was trying to explain that only a few stores were participating in the BF sale.

I was not about to wait around all day for a few bucks. I had a 15% coupon that was posted a few days ago so I used that.

Dino

Well, I was very disappointed with the store in Cincinnati, OH. I was the first one at the store at 4am. A few people showed up later. 5am came and went and no signs of life in the store. the store was luckily connected to a mall, so we were able to wait inside of the mall. Saw someone inside the store at 6:30am. I asked the manager when they opened up - 9:30am. I informed him that the group of ten people had seen that the store was going to open at 5 am. He explained that this was a test group for this year only. I asked about the diapers. He said maybe he could open at 8:30am. I remained calm and patient and asked then about setting aside a ton of cases of diapers.

Manager came back and let us in. I thanked the manager. I bought 6 cases of diapers at the $10/case.