(DEAD)Men's Isotoner Ski Gloves $1.78 shipped w/ Kohls card

shanni

I really need to get a Kohls card

Code : GIVETHANKS for 30% off w/ kohls card

Code: MVC8650 free shipping w/ Kohls card

Men's Isotoner Ski gloves.

Get a grip — get these gloves! Featuring a sporty design for outdoor sports or just casual wear. With thick, plush fill to keep your hands warm in cold weather. And a cinched wrist for an easy, slip-on fit. Plus, fabric piecing on the palm adds grip. Topped off by a durable shell to make this great pair last and last. Choose from a variety of solid colors.

Shell and lining: 100% polyester

Cuff: 100% acrylic

Hand wash

Importedhttp://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/shopbycharacter/spongebobsquarepants/PRD~164923/Isotoner+Ski+Gloves.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

My poor Kohls card....lol..my husband is not going to be happy with the workout that it's had lately!

I wonder how the med/large really is. My husband would usually take a large, but I wonder if they run small?

Thanks! I ordered several pairs for stocking stuffers! This is a great deal!!!

I really need to get a Kohls card

Code : GIVETHANKS for 30% off w/ kohls card

Code: MVC8650 free shipping w/ Kohls card

Men's Isotoner Ski gloves.

Get a grip — get these gloves! Featuring a sporty design for outdoor sports or just casual wear. With thick, plush fill to keep your hands warm in cold weather. And a cinched wrist for an easy, slip-on fit. Plus, fabric piecing on the palm adds grip. Topped off by a durable shell to make this great pair last and last. Choose from a variety of solid colors.

Shell and lining: 100% polyester

Cuff: 100% acrylic

Hand wash

Importedhttp://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/shopbycharacter/spongebobsquarepants/PRD~164923/Isotoner+Ski+Gloves.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

I am with you I need a Card