Post Here what you'll be buying this BF at BB!

lupajunie

So far I'll be picking up some DVDs and CDs at random, Knocked up got good reviews and I haven't seen it yet. I'll also be picking up the $200 PC doorbuster. How about all of you? Also what do you feel is the best deal BB is offering that will draw the most people?

The Hannah Montana and possibly Deal or No Deal dvd games

The first two seasons of How I Met Your Mother (that part of the ad is a little confusing)

High School Musical 2 soundtrack

300 on dvd

Nintendo DS bundle with Nintendogs

Maybe a season or two of Sex and the City

320 GB Seagate internal SATA hard drive

Orange Box (PC)

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)

Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)

Yeah that orange box is pretty sweet I'm either going to pick that up OR bioshock I'm still debating. Steam is selling those two for $50/ea so it's a %50 off deal.

must have the WD portable hard drive!

if that's a 2-day early bird thing, do you think i'll be ok not getting to best buy for it till 8 or 9 BF morning?

Yeah my best guess is you're fine with coming in at around that time, hard drives are always pretty plentiful from my past experiences I always see a hefty stack of them still left when I leave the store after my shopping is done.

Sony Laptop

I am going to get a tv but not sure which one yet

some DVDs

Digital frame

3 22 inch monitors

still looking at ads for other stuff :D

How can you pick up 3?

Well, I want the 22" Samsung monitor but only if I can get it online on Thanksgiving day otherwise, nothing from Best Buy.

Hehe, I'm very impressed with the ad this year and have my eyes on a few things, mainly, it depends on what's left by the time I get my ticket. I live in a not too populated area however the lines are pretty big. Last year I went at 4:30 AM to Best Buy (stupid clock broke) and I'm around the building (and this is very big compared to last years, in which I came at 2:00 and got a door buster lol). Anyway, this year I have my eye set on quite a few things. Hope to get there at 11:00 this year.

Okay, for my father I'm buying him a computer so it is going to be either the Sony or the Compaq Desktop (I got a Compaq SR2039X last year for me, maybe I'll get lucky again) and I know I won't get the Sony lol.

For me I'm getting a 22" monitor.

Hope I'll get them...

quick question, do i really need to go in early if i want the south park dvds?

i *highly* doubt you need to be there bright and early...the earlier seasons will be plentiful, since most people who wanted them bought them when they first came out, or in the years since...9 & 10 might be more scarce though

CC also has them on sale on BF, but for $18.99 - I suppose that could be your fall-back

So far I'm thinking of getting the emachines desktop,tomtom gps, and maybe a 19-22" lcd monitor? I really need a tv, but that might have to wait since I'm on a tight budget this year. :( We'll see what comes out in the Bonus doorbuster ad though. Who knows, I might end up with a $200 lappy or sub $400 lcd tv. :D

funny I read somebody say that they showed up at 4:30 with the line around the building and they didn't get their doorbuster. lol I showed up at 5:40 and got my westy 32" tv. I got the last ticket hehe right in front of the guy that said he had been there since 3pm the day before. I guess I got lucky?

I'll be after the Canon Rebel XT and accessories kit. I've been wanting this camera for over a year and really searching out a good deal for the past couple of months. This is an awesome deal w/ the zoom lens included. I'm just wondering if this is something I will have to be there early, early for (since it's part of the 2 day sale), or if I'd be safe in waiting. Any idea how the big ticket cameras go on BF??? I also wonder if the same deal will be offered online and if I can get instore pick up...:confused:

tv... not sure which one yet (that sucker is going on my bedroom wall LOL)

Nip Tuck Season 3

maybe some of the HBO stuff

more dvds.. not sure which ones

DVD-Rs

Nintendo DS w/Zelda

the $999 washer/dryer deal... maybe.. still on the fence about that one

For my bro:

Xbox 360

DVD-R

I need the Western Digital 500 gb external hard drive. But... The nearest BB is 180 mile round trip. So, a few questions:

1- Is this available on line at any point?

2- Do I need to spend the night in front of the store to get one?

$99 is a great deal, but not freezing my ass off in a line full of over aggressive shoppers is probably worth the 30 or 40 bucks I am saving. Any help is appreciated.

I will be buying the Garmin either 200 or the 660, it is a great deal on both. Just not sure if I need the extra options on the 660. Of course I will be buying blank dvd's and not sure what else. I still have unopened movies I bought last year, so I might hold off on those.

First post :) of many, great site thanks for the advice.

I would love to get the $200 desktop...doubt if I get it...but it feels good to dream sometimes..other than that...just some Mini DV tapes for my camcorder, a Pink 2GB MP3 player for my 4 year old...i found some perfect pink and white head phones that blink today to match them so I hope to get one...some DVD's. I am hoping that Wal-mart has the Nintendo DS for a better price so since my Wal-mart and Best Buy literally share parking lots I don't have to drive again just park and walk and then I can hit Office Max b/c they also share the parking lot. Can't really decide until I see Wal-mart and Toys R Us's ad....I am ready to shop...can believe we only have like a week and a half....:eyepoppin:yup: :) :smirk::yup: :yup: