CIRCUIT CITY Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

So these things really don't work that well, what a bummer they look really cool. I was looking at them at Sam's Club last weekend, that is a really good price, anyone else have this and don't like it?

I'm refering to the Wii sports controller and wheel, when I try and reply to a part. post it doesn't work.

Guest vjwilson27
I don't know if I am gonna brave BF this year, but if I do, I'll be camping out at CC. Last year I was there by 8pm and didn't get a thing I went for.

I hate, hate, hate CC on BF. Waiting in line all night then you have to handle all the mail in rebates which has not gone smoothly for me the last 2 years. One rebate check was delayed for over 12 weeks, the next year I only received part of the rebate back. After 2 bad years with BF and rebates, I will not be going back.

i just got the backfriday ad for circuit city and i noticed some of the items have web id numbers under them and some of them don't. are the ones that have the web id under them the ones we can get on line?

I think so. Last year I was able to order the BF doorbuster 32 inch tv online and I had it sent right to my house.