Anyone know if you can combine the $25 Mario Galaxy GC deal with the $10 GC with $75?

Mugglemom

yes you can combine them ive done it before and this tuesday im going to use a 5 dollar birthday coupon the 3 dollar card that comes with the birthday card and also i went to mcdonalds and won a 5 dollar monopoly money good only at toysrus and the 10 dollar gift card i got for spending my 75 dollars and i reserved the wii galaxy game so i will be paying about 27 dollars for the game getting a coin with it because i reserved it plus getting a 25 gift card for buying the game on tuesday i just love making good deals

i plan on using it today. $45 due on the game, plus buy another $30 worth of items and then I should get the $25 gift card and the $10 gift card. If they argue, I'll just argue right back b/c I don't see any reason why you can't do both.

i dont think there should be a problem your not combining any coupons your just using one so there shouldnt be any thing wrong with doing that

Where is the coupon for the $10 gc when you spend $75?? I can't find it. I think this question has come up before in another post but I didn't pay attention cause I didn't think I would spend over $75. Now I can't find that thread. I think we are going to buy a toddler bed from there and it costs $100. A $10 gc would be great. Thanks.