Target exclusive Littlest Pet Shop around the world

Does anyone know where I can find the Littlest Pet Shop around the world set? I thought it would be in the black friday ad but I didn't see it. They did offer a tin with 25 pets last bf. My daughter really wants this for Christmas but I'm not willing to spend $100 on ebay for it. Does anyone think that it will be available in stores before Christmas?

Does anyone know where I can find the Littlest Pet Shop around the world set? I thought it would be in the black friday ad but I didn't see it. They did offer a tin with 25 pets last bf. My daughter really wants this for Christmas but I'm not willing to spend $100 on ebay for it. Does anyone think that it will be available in stores before Christmas?

From my understanding, they sold it only for a couple of days or weeks on target.com and a few select stores (not mine, I checked several of them daily...seem to be East coast stores) and then they stopped selling the product.

I honestly thought they'd have it in the toy catalog or BF ad too. I'm very upset Target doesn't have it anymore. I was going to get it for my kids to share. of course LPS did put out a few new sets in the last month with SOME of the specialized toys, but not all the animals were out.

I am in the St. Louis Area and they had quite a few sets at the Target in my area.

How much were they in the store? I started a thread about this item earlier, I e-mailed Target about it and they said they didn't know if they ever would get any more in the stores.

I am in the St. Louis Area and they had quite a few sets at the Target in my area.

Would you be willing to pick up one for me? I don't want to pay outrageous prices but I could pitch in a little for you above the shipping and retail price.

• 2 weeks later...