50% off coupon PLUS 40-50% off for the Family at GoodysOnLine.com

jdrd90

Its right on the front page of the site the deal the code is not one time use just not sure how to use it lol

yeah I forgot it said that but I still can't get it to work. I'll bet it can't be ANYTHING that is on sale. If someone tries it and gets it to work please let us know! Iwent back and changed my order before checkout and entered the code again and it told me code has already been used. It's very confusing the way they have this deal set up! :yup: Also, which item does it take the extra % off of? Probabaly the cheapest of the 3, I would guess...

50% off 1 item

Valid online through Saturday, November 10, 2007. Excludes denim bottoms, y.e.s.® value items, bonus buys, door busters, outlet items, doorbusters, athletic shoes, Alfred Dunner, Dockers®, Adidas, Soffe, cosmetics, fragrances, clearance, tuxedo rentals & purchases, prior layaway & prior purchases, & purchase of a Goody’s gift card.

May not be used with any other coupons or discount offers. Valid online only.

I could not get this to work at all, I tried with sale items, without sale items........

50% off 1 item

Valid online through Saturday, November 10, 2007. Excludes denim bottoms, y.e.s.® value items, bonus buys, door busters, outlet items, doorbusters, athletic shoes, Alfred Dunner, Dockers®, Adidas, Soffe, cosmetics, fragrances, clearance, tuxedo rentals & purchases, prior layaway & prior purchases, & purchase of a Goody’s gift card.

May not be used with any other coupons or discount offers. Valid online only.

I could not get this to work at all, I tried with sale items, without sale items........

Same here, I tried both ways too. Bummer!!! :(