KMART THANKSGIVING DAY Sale Ad Posted!

Brad

Anyone else having problems with prices when trying to order the Thanksgiving Day specials online? I wanted to order some of the Craftsman garage storage units for DH and they are supposed to be 50% off, but when I click on them, they don't reflect that price. Most are only $10-25 off?!?!

Just got back from KMart. Got the 32" LCD. I was in and out of there in 5 minutes. They were very organized. Handed out tickets. I got in line about 5:50, and was about 100th in line. Guess everyone else wanted WII's, or GPS. Good luck to all, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Anyone else having problems with prices when trying to order the Thanksgiving Day specials online? I wanted to order some of the Craftsman garage storage units for DH and they are supposed to be 50% off, but when I click on them, they don't reflect that price. Most are only $10-25 off?!?!

The price will be reflected in the shopping cart but good luck being able to check out. Both I and a KMART customer service person via phone tried to order the Olevia with no luck.

Just got back from KMart. Got the 32" LCD. I was in and out of there in 5 minutes. They were very organized. Handed out tickets. I got in line about 5:50, and was about 100th in line. Guess everyone else wanted WII's, or GPS. Good luck to all, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Have you opened yours up? Do I need to brave BB or CC tomorrow for cables?