TARGET Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Do you think Best buy will price match those 22 inch westies .. Those are the same from last year that we paid 199.99 for .. I need 3 :eyepoppin if not I guess I will be hitting Target right after Best buy good thing they dont open till 7 so the time I check out of best buy they should be just opening up.. :rwb:

So, I read that the Trutech 19" HDTV/DVD combo can also be used as a computer monitor, so can the 22" Westinghouse monitor be used as a television? I read in someone's post, that some computer monitors can be used for television viewing if they have enough AV inputs or something to that effect. I tried looking up the specs on the Westinghouse monitor and didn't really know what I was looking for so if someone could explain this to me that would be fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
I cant seem to find the digital keychain on the list of items, but it could just be my eyes:eek: ....anyone else see it?? At least I think its a digital keychain.......its on the second to last page of the ad and it says its $17. I want to add it to my shopping list:cheesy: :blush: .