Kodak EasyShare C-530 5MP Digital Camera - $25 @ CVS stores

dee16

Found two of the cameras in two different stores. Scanned for $74.xx. One lady actually called all three other stores in her area to see if they had any left because they were $25 last week. One store did but they went back to "get it while you can" and will have to start the mark-down process all over again. I will check back tomorrow because the lady said they usually do the pricing changes on Sundays.

Anyone ever heard of the "get it while you can" thing?

Christy

I finally got in on a good deal. It pays to be friendly with one on the employees. I told her I heard about the camera and she went and pulled it out from behind something and said here you want it? It was $25

Did they have anymore? I`m in Huber and would love to get one of these for my 8 year old for Christmas. Thanks.

Found two of the cameras in two different stores. Scanned for $74.xx. One lady actually called all three other stores in her area to see if they had any left because they were $25 last week. One store did but they went back to "get it while you can" and will have to start the mark-down process all over again. I will check back tomorrow because the lady said they usually do the pricing changes on Sundays.

Anyone ever heard of the "get it while you can" thing?

Christy

Get it while you can is what the tags say just before they start marking down. So more than likely it will go 15-20% off, then 30, 50, and 75%. I have seen some stores use ALL of those markdowns, and some use only a few. So oit really depends on your store as to how fast it will get marked down. THat tag basically mean...this item is going to be clearanced very soon :)

Get it while you can is what the tags say just before they start marking down. So more than likely it will go 15-20% off, then 30, 50, and 75%. I have seen some stores use ALL of those markdowns, and some use only a few. So oit really depends on your store as to how fast it will get marked down. THat tag basically mean...this item is going to be clearanced very soon :)

Nice to know! Thank you!

I got the Kodak EasyShare C613 a few weeks ago for 50% off it was $50 dollars but after all my coupons and with the other stuff I had bought I only paid $28. I was gonna give it to my nephew for Christmas but I got him a different one from ToysRUs with the printer deal so I guess I will either keep this or put it on ebay. I have been looking at all the CVS' around hear and haven't seen the C310 or C530.

I have been wondering about those tags too. I have seen a lot of stuff in my store with the clearance tag underneath and no percentage off, and I take them up to the register but they always scan full price. The cashiers have told me that it means it will be on clearance soon, but some of this stuff has been like that for months! And other items with those tags just disappear before I have ever seen a markdown on them (such as the Shark broom vacs!).

I just got back from purchasing one! I went to closest CVS, they didn't have any. Came home and called 3 more and the third store had one left.

The clerk knew exactly what I was asking about, price checked it for me over the phone so I didn't waste a trip, and then held it under the counter for me until I could get there 10 minutes later. Rang up at $25, my 12 year old will love it!

Thanks for posting this bargain, I was set on buying her a camera and would have spent way more had I not found this. :D

I bought this camera at the begining of October to go on a cruise with. It took great photos but there is no optical zoom so I still had to bring my other camera. Its small enough though to fit into a back pocket which was very nice. I bought mine at Walgreens for $18.00. Gotta love Walgreens clearance!!!!:cheesy: