Kodak EasyShare C-530 5MP Digital Camera - $25 @ CVS stores

dee16

I just called the closest store to my office and they don't have any of these. :( I may call the one closer to my house (but in the opposite direction of work)...

Not nearly as good of deal, but-- if the CVS rumored BF ad is true, we may still be able to get a decent deal on a slightly better model:

6.2 Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera (w/large view screen) $99.99 limit (1) offer = Receive $30 in ECB

Just got back from my CVS and they did NOT have the camera nor had they heard of the sale. Has anyone is SoCal been able to find this deal? My nieces want digital cameras for Christmas

I stopped by one store this evening and they were out. The sign said 50%, so I don't know what it was actually marked yet. I'll try a couple more if I can.

I went to 2 cvs stores and the first one was out and the second one had one left but the sticker said 25% off it was 74.99. I told the lady I would like a price check that I had heard it was cheaper. And she refused. She said the price is what is on the sticker. I walked out and then walked back in and she had the camera in her hand. She said it was the 74.99 she just checked. So even if it was 25 she probably got it now. I am thinking of calling a complaint on it.

I went to 2 cvs stores and the first one was out and the second one had one left but the sticker said 25% off it was 74.99. I told the lady I would like a price check that I had heard it was cheaper. And she refused. She said the price is what is on the sticker. I walked out and then walked back in and she had the camera in her hand. She said it was the 74.99 she just checked. So even if it was 25 she probably got it now. I am thinking of calling a complaint on it.

I would have ask her to scan it before I left.

She did ask her to check it, and I WOULD COMPLAIN! She only didn't check it so she could get it herself. NEVER let them think it is cheaper. Just tell her you want a price check and leave it at that. She doesn't have to have an explanation. Especially as underhanded as some of these workers are.