EyeClops $29.99 Shipped Drugstore.com

scrapfor4

I didn't get my $10 off when I first did this, so I had to call and get it credited back today since my order shipped.

The CSR at drugstore said that this promotion was investigated because so many people had problems using it. Apparently it was suppose to be $10.00 of an order of $40.00 or more!

She said this promotion should no longer work and was changed to 10 off 40, I haven't tried so I don't know for sure if it is actually dead now.

I just ordered mine yesterday and yes, I tried and it does not work anymore with only $25 with in your basket, but does work for $40. I just added a cheap toothbrush to my $39.99Eyeclops and that did the trick, BUT I still had to add the code someone else here posted to get the $10 to take off during checkout thru paypal. It has been shipped already!

code didn't work & my order total was $42 thru PayPal, only free shipping worked.

Yeah it is dead...the 10$ does not come off anymore. It kept telling me the promotion code was invalid. I'll just wait until a later date to try and get one. $40 shipped is still too much for it. :no:

Yeah it is dead...the 10$ does not come off anymore. It kept telling me the promotion code was invalid. I'll just wait until a later date to try and get one. $40 shipped is still too much for it. :no:

New customers can get $5 off $30, which brings it to $35 shipped. WalMart's toy book lists it for $49 right now. I just know if I should order it or wait til BF to find it cheaper.