rumored xbox 360 deals from the bb bf ad

Brad

from a poster on the IGN boards:

Xbox 360 Prem console 299.99 only the Prem not the elite or any other sku.

Saints row 4.99

DOA 4.99

PGR 3 4.99

Spiderman 2 7.99

Kameo 7.99

COD 2 4.99

COD 3 7.99

Crackdown 7.99

Splinter Cell Double Agent 4.99

Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99

Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99

120 Gig HDD 129.99 Maybe still not sure

Choice games buy one get one free

Madden 07 19.99

All Pro football 19.99

Gears Of War 19.99

Forza 2 19.99

Spiderman 3 19.99

Xmen 3 19.99

this is total bs.... video games are rarely reduced in price and this dramatically? i can confirm from common sense and being an avid video game purchaser this is fake.... gears of war 14.99????? it's 60 retail... one of the top sellers and they will reduce it by $45? no way and controllers cost more than 14.99 to make i bet this is total bs... all of it, ppl on ign boards are infamous for making **** up trust me

If true, it would be amazing, but I believe it is fake, BOGO on those games just doesn't look believable at all. The prices on the games would be huge losses for Best Buy, as there is barely any margin on games. Don't think those will happen. Also, I seriously doubt they would discount the 360 Pro System, it's selling far too well to need any kind of discount right now. Only deal I saw that looked halfway reasonable was the HDD drive being discounted.

I wouldnt be surprised on the controller price. They are fairly cheap to make. I am not sure about the XBOX controllers, but the Nintendo Wii controller only costs Nintendo about $3 to make and they sell it for $25. I couldnt imagine the XBOX controller costs that much more to make

I wouldnt be surprised on the controller price. They are fairly cheap to make. I am not sure about the XBOX controllers, but the Nintendo Wii controller only costs Nintendo about $3 to make and they sell it for $25. I couldnt imagine the XBOX controller costs that much more to make

There's more to pricing than just manufacturing costs e.g. packaging, marketing, distribution, etc. However, if the controller prices are REAL, then I'm grabbing about 8-10

Can someone tell a mom who has no idea about the premium/Elite/Halo and regular x boxes which I should get. It is for my hubby and son. I know they asked for the Elite but that is $450 and really would be hard on the budget. Is this one remored as good as the elite?

Thank you for any help I get.

Can someone tell a mom who has no idea about the premium/Elite/Halo and regular x boxes which I should get. It is for my hubby and son. I know they asked for the Elite but that is $450 and really would be hard on the budget. Is this one remored as good as the elite?

Thank you for any help I get.

There is a discussion thread on all video games here http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=81808

I don't know to much about it but I did get the elite because my son plays a lot of online games and needs more memory then the other versions.