Bissell Carpet pro heat Shampooer

I have to put my 2 cents worth in... I bought 2 of the Bissell Carpet cleaners within 3 years of each other.

They both quit putting out the water... when I called a local company to see how much it would be to fix it they told me over $100.00 to fix one of them.

I would check your local Vacuum center and see which one they recommend... I wouldn't waste that much money on the Bissell..

Hope that helps...

Angela

I am looking for a good deal on a shampooer. My parents want one for christmas. If anyone knows of any good deals on these please let me know. Thanks so much!

Kim

Kim,

Buy a Hoover.:o

I ALSO have had a Bissell, and had problems with it after only a month. It went back to the repair shop 3 times before I bought a Hoover and threw out the Bissell.:eyepoppin

My two cents, Oreck (my fav) has a thing called an orbiter. They clean carpets and buff floors and tile. It is basically a orbital spinning pad that clean the carpet. It does not use water it dry carpet cleans. Go to an oreck store and they will let you try it out. They don't weight to much and are way easy to use. They start at $299 for a three year warranty or the best one $499 with a ten year warranty. They work wonders! I have a side job that I clean carpets and pressure wash, so I have tried every brand and love the Oreck brand the best.

I have found that Kohl's has great deals on their shampooers. Right now they are having the 30% off coupon code (GIVETHANKS) so use that OL and you get a great deal.

I have purchased both my Bissell and Dyson from Kohl's using this method. Also, with theirreturn policy, if your machine stops working, just keep your receipt and they are great at exchanging it.

I know I gush, but I do love Kohls. :yup: