Thank you Brad & GottaDeal.com!

RaineeDay1

Great job Brad!

The only thing that could possible make this forum better would be to let us reply to closed threads!

That's one of the benefits of being a mod -- always being able to have the last word! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Tease/N1nananananaHL2.gif

That's one of the benefits of being a mod -- always being able to have the last word! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Tease/N1nananananaHL2.gif

Then I shall become a moderator.

I have been here two years, two long grueling years. I also have 30+ posts. I think I also have groupies, although they are preoccupied at the moment with shoe sales. I stand ready to accept the mantle of responsibility that is commensurate with the position.

:)

Then I shall become a moderator.

I have been here two years, two long grueling years. I also have 30+ posts. I think I also have groupies, although they are preoccupied at the moment with shoe sales. I stand ready to accept the mantle of responsibility that is commensurate with the position.

:)

Wow, 30+ posts. Forget mod, I should just hand over the entire site to someone with that much dedication :P

Thanks to Brad and all the mods. :)

I was really looking forward to the BB ad. I'd look at a page, call my brother and check on the steaks on the grill. I'd run back into the house and hubby would be checking out the ad. I'd see something else, call my bro and check on the steaks.

I'm surprised I didn't burn the steaks. :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

This is for Brad and everyone else associated with GottaDeal, including all those that contribute on these forums,

Thank you very much for all the information and tips which all ready has saved me hundreds of dollars on my christmas shopping, ESPECIALLY on BF and Cyber Monday.

I just hope more retailers will read this and see how sites like yours actually help them in the end (because we buy from them).

But seriously, I don't think you get enough credit for the work that you do that helps people like me who save so much time and money.

Thanks again! :D