*** Official Gift Card & Other Free Items Discussion Thread ***

fairydustcrissy

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO POST ALL INFORMATION ABOUT STORES GIVING AWAY FREE GIFT CARDS OR OTHER GIFTS THIS HOLIDAY. Please post all questions and information about giftcards in this thread. (Great idea fairydustcrissy!)

I know there was a topic already locked about this, but I think as the ads come in it would be kinda nice to have an official giftcard thread. I generally base my stops off this, and with Sears going the way of the coupon, I'd love to have a single thread telling me where I can grab a GC. I dunno where this should be, so Mods feel free to kick me (and my thread :P )around.

Great idea thanks. I will be checking time over often.

Toysrus had a coupon in their toy catalog. If you spend 75.00 or more, then you get a free 10.00 giftcard.

I clipped this coupon and don't shop at TRU, if anyone wants it, send me a PM and I will mail it out. The coupon to get the free gift card expires 11-21

If I remember correctly my local WM had free donuts in the layaway area...I only noticed them because I had to go back there to pay for my Plasma TV. Not sure if they are goign to do it again this year but it was a nice little treat since I was there at 3 AM.

Last year Sears was giving $10 GC to the first so many people.

They've done that for several years but I don't see it in their ad this year (at least not the one I saw a couple of weeks ago, have not looked recently). As a result, I won't be hitting Sears until later in the morning.

Pep Boys has a free $10 giftcard for the first 50 people.

Sam's Club has free breakfast until 9:30 am (or so).

I didnt notice that in the ad til you mentioned it........... in that case if the card was able to be used immediatley i could purchase the oil and filter advertised for 9.99 and then send in the mail in rebate and make 5.00 off the deal along with having the oil and filter???:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

A few years ago all the Kohl's around here gave away 10 dollar gift cards to the first however many ppl so we were able to drive from one Kohl's to the other and got 20 dollars worth of gift cards each. I had so much fun that year, too bad Kohl's doesn't do that anymore. Now you have to spend 50 bucks to get a 10 dollar gift card:(

im missing it, if it has:confused::confused:

someone please say one way or the other

The past few years I saw commercials the day before and it was advertised in the newspaper ad. My mom called Sears Hardware on Weds and someone said they were handing them out. We usually get ours at Sears Hardware and then go to use it at Sears in the mall. I still don't know if she just got someone who just said yes because they didn't know or if they will actually have them. It's usually advertised.