Do you do all of you Holiday Shopping on BF??

Scanner420

I almost never start shopping UNTIL black friday! This year I have come across a few deals too good to pass up and I have broken the rule and started shopping early. I try to do most of my shopping on BF. I finish up by about the 10th of December. I KNOW most of you are cringing right now!!! I'm not a procrastinator! I just like to holiday shop around the holidays-it gets me into the spirit of things and I never really feel rushed. When I start feeling stressed by it I guess I'll start shopping earlier!

I usually try to buy what I can On sale/clearance during the year and then I pick up the major things on black friday (or just extra gifts I haven't gotten yet)

This year however, since I had a baby in march-- I haven't gotten to do as much clearance shopping before now.

I'm usually at least half finished, if not not more, by BF. I don't actually even go out every year - only if there's something really worth going for. Otherwise I do lots of online shopping. It's so much nicer to shop in my jammies by the fire with a cup of tea than be out freezing in the dark at 4am! And sometimes the deals are just as good or even better. That said, there's just no other adrenaline rush quite like a good BF!

I usually start in july but since we bought a camper this year I wasn't saving my money the way that I usually do and wow am I paying for it now! I do have a lot of gifts but I just dont think that I'm where I was last year and where I want to be..My goal for black friday is to come home with everyone except my kids done because dh and I are going away for a weekend in dec after he gets his x mas bonus to finish them up! My goal was going to have the kids and dh done but since we are going away I figured that dh should help me shop for the kids..lol..

I try to shop year round, but I always finish the list by noon that Friday. I will then try to avoid all stores save the grocery store from then on, but since DH won't BEGIN shopping until the weekend before Christmas, *sigh*, I'll probably buy a couple little things then.

I normally pick out items starting end of october and then try to pick people off my christmas list. This year I have my DD mostly taken care of (TRU), and will probably take care of 75% of my list by the end of BF (if all goes well). After that is pick and hunt for something for the hard people. I try to get a few things throughout the year, but they are not the main gifts.