Canon 7.1 MP Powershot A560 @sears.com $119.00

heatherkw

You can order this camera from Amazon for $145 and get the camera, a battery charger and recharagable batteries plus a 2 GB memory card. They send you a coupon code for a free 12 month calendar from Shutterfly (using your pictures) when you buy the camera and it all ships for free (not sure about the calendar).

You can order this camera from Amazon for $145 and get the camera, a battery charger and recharagable batteries plus a 2 GB memory card. They send you a coupon code for a free 12 month calendar from Shutterfly (using your pictures) when you buy the camera and it all ships for free (not sure about the calendar).

Do you have a link to that sale?

Here is a link for the camera, and battery charger. If you scroll down a bit there is a "Best Value" section where you can add them together. If you do not use that button to add it to your cart, it will only be the camera.

Camera and Charger

Then this is the link for the memory card.

Memory Card

They have actually knocked $3 off of the camera/charger since last night.

Amazon will send you a coupon code for the calendar in your Amazon Media Library. Not sure how that works, I haven't received that yet. It explains the details if you follow the link in the camera add about the special offer section.

It is down to $129 with a free $40 charger, free shipping and if you look up the SD cards you can get a 2GB + add a 1GB for $18.95 more! I just sent all of that info to my MIL last night and she bought one this morning! I'm VERY tempted to buy one too...........

That's a great deal! I ended up buying the A570, because it has the image stabilizing zoom. I don't have the steadiest hands, and when I try to take pics without the flash they are ALWAYS blurry. I did get the free memory card, but I really hope it was worth passing up this great deal on the A560.

It is down to $129 with a free $40 charger, free shipping and if you look up the SD cards you can get a 2GB + add a 1GB for $18.95 more! I just sent all of that info to my MIL last night and she bought one this morning! I'm VERY tempted to buy one too...........

Hi

Which 2 gb did you choose? thanks Jill

I canceled my Sears order and purchased the camera, and charger through Amazon. However I am waiting to get a 2GB SD card from Sears on Sunday through their Friends and Family sale, it should be about $14 on that day.

Here is a 2GB SD card from Buy.com for $14.95 with free shipping (and no tax for most):

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-2gb-secure-digital-card-sd/q/loc/101/202743332.html

I think this is part of the Canon deal too.

Mail-in Rebate offer:

Get $50 back by mail with the purchase of a qualifying Canon PowerShot digital camera and qualifying Canon Pixma printer from Amazon.com. Offer valid through December 31, 2007. See Details.

I think this is part of the Canon deal too.

Mail-in Rebate offer:

Get $50 back by mail with the purchase of a qualifying Canon PowerShot digital camera and qualifying Canon Pixma printer from Amazon.com. Offer valid through December 31, 2007. See Details.

I just did this one, the ip3500 is $54.99 so after rebate $4.99 or makes a great gift for $5.