What do YOU wear for BF

lovebears65

• 2 weeks later...

Since I spend a bit of time in line in front of BB, I layer a bit....and it helps with layering because you can discard layers to adjust to temps.

I wear long-john bottoms and fleece-lined jeans, and wool socks and insulated boots for the lower part of me. The upper half gets first a thin bicycle thermal shirt, flannel shirt, have a sweater if needed, and a leather bomber's jacket that's Thinsulate lined. Gloves are optional depending on the weather that night. Two years ago, needed them....last year we didn't.

Also keep a large golfers umbrella or two in the car. Four years ago it rained almost all night and those umbrellas came in very handy.....

I love when we talk about this. Because, I am one of those people you see wearing Christmas attire and sometimes you may even see me in my blinking Santa hat.

I wear jeans (have been known to wear my Christmas Lounge pants), my blinking Christmas shirt, of course my blinking lights necklace and finally to top the entire outfit my(I bet you can't guess what) my blinking socks. I also wear my jingle bell earrings. I love it.

As far as make-up, I do a quick eye liner and I am good to go. Don't need to comb my hair, cause I will be wearing my Santa hat.

My attire consists of wind pants,tennis shoes and a sweat shirt. No purse, everything fits in my pockets. IF I have time maybe a quick make up job.lol. Rather be comfie than stylish

make up? Oh My Gosh After a night outside at BB I wont be worried about that.. I wonder how many others do

Layers layers layers. I Live in MI where its most likely going to be BITTER cold and wet in some form or another. The trick is to keep the feet hands and face warm. Hands and feet warmers will be a must at BB this year. NO make up.. LOL.. why waste time with that. I do need to invest in some headphones so I canlisten to music and not my teeth chattering..

Ok... gotta do the make up and hair... geesh... the news is everywhere... and sure as I dont... somebody who knew me when will see me and then omg... it will be all over the town did you know so and so was out and omg.. did she look bad. Yes that small town crap... but otherwise... jeans... tshirt... hoodie... and coat and gloves depending on temp. A blanket in the car and those hand warmer things. NO PURSE, there have been a lot of robberies in the recent years so... everything in a pocket... and NO CASH or very little. Geesh... im tired just thinking of it... oh and my lucky tennis shoes..

I gotta get the feet and hand warmers this yr. I never dress properly for the weather. Jeans and heels. I wore my mink the last two yrs and I it worked great. The only thing that froze were my feet. After the first store I put my coat in the trunk and I'm off.

My husband laughs at me, for the past 4 years I have worn the same multi-color toe socks, and my Cranky T-shirt that I got on clearance (1.99) from Aero! I've never missed the deal I'm looking for with that combo!

There is also the year, that it was dark in the house, and I was trying to sneak out w/o waking anyone, and I put on two different sneakers! That was real cute when the sun came up!