CVS-Free Contour Blood Glucose $$ Back

mahalia52

I am sooo excited this was my deal at CVS today:

Contour Blood Glucose Machine on sale for $30.

There is a $50 off coupon in the managing and preventing diabetes book(p. 39). The book is blue, red, and white. You can also send in a rebate for $50(although I think they will only send you the "purchase price" in reading the fine print.)

My receipt:

2 / 6pk poland spring water--$5.00 ($2 Extra Bucks)

Milani make-up---$15.00 ($5 extra bucks)

1 sunday paper--$2.00

Blood monitor--$30.00

Sub-total:$57.00

I used the $50.00 off coupon for the blood monitor, and I had a $10 off $50 purchase.

I ended up paying .15 cent out of pocket, plus I should get the $30 back.

The machine did not want to take and I was nervous, but the manager came up and over-rode and entered the entire $50.00 coupon!!!

My mom can use the machine, plus I received $7.00 in Extra Bucks...It was a GREAT day at CVS!!!!:yup:

Awesome deal! I too have used the $50.00 coupon and was suprised that the sale had continued into this week. Though my local CVS informed me that all stores will no longer be recieving more/extra monitors because of the coupon. ANd if you check CVS.com they are out of stock. I hope they are wrong! =o(

Awesome deal! I too have used the $50.00 coupon and was suprised that the sale had continued into this week. Though my local CVS informed me that all stores will no longer be recieving more/extra monitors because of the coupon. ANd if you check CVS.com they are out of stock. I hope they are wrong! =o(

That is a different monitor. The Contour does not earn the ECBs, but the Nova Max does. The contour is simply free after coupon. BUT....beware...the monitor companies very rarely will send you the rebate when your total is zero. Just an FYI.

That is a different monitor. The Contour does not earn the ECBs, but the Nova Max does. The contour is simply free after coupon. BUT....beware...the monitor companies very rarely will send you the rebate when your total is zero. Just an FYI.

I got the Nova Max on Sat (w/ $20ECBs) and the Contour today. I would like the rebate, if not I only paid .15!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Update: I received the $30 rebate today.....

Awesome. I know that the ascencia (sp) is on sale this week for $14.99 and there is a coupon in that booklet for $50 off. I am going to try to get the full $50 off by buying a bunch of extra stuff so my total is high. I did it once before but I don't know how my luck will be this time. There is also a $14.99 rebate with it too.