OLD NAVY Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

:yay: i am bouncing with glee & haven't even looked at the ad yet - based on the AMAZING deals i got last year i KNOW i will be going again this year, & i KNOW they will have major sales not advertised

not to mention old navy is the single best place EVER for ridiculously cheap clearance *gazes fondly at her $1.98 khakis*

Thanks Brad.

This ad is great!!!!!! But get there very long before they open. There was a huge line waiting for the doors to open at 6:30 AM last year. And they followed the fire codes. I read somewhere on here to put someone who is shopping with you in line while you grab everything you want, that way you are in and out of there and on to the next place.

i read posts in relation to the cashmere sweaters last year and how they sold out v quickly, well last year i was in manhattan for vacation for thanksgiving, and on the thursday it was too cold and wet to stand and watch the parade so we noticed old navy was open and popped in to get warm and they had the cashmere sweaters on sale a day early among other things... so just keep an eye out people!