Toysrus.com Is Having A Two Day Super Blowout Sale November 2 & 3 ONLY!

deelite

I was at my store around 2:30 and they said they got very few of the two Wii titles and they were gone in the first hour.....call before you make a trip. My store was uncertain whether they would get more overnight to restock for the 2nd day of the 2 day sale...

I went to the TRU by my house and although they were sold out of the sale items for the DS and Wii, they did offer other games at the discount. . so instead of Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody they sold us Meet the Robinsons and Pirates of the Carribean for $9.99 and for the Wii, which I don't remember which ones they originally had for sale for 14.99. . they sold us Pirates of the Carribean and Shrek 3 for the same price. I was very happy and bought 5 games total and paid $75.00. . 3 ds games and 2 wii games. . one of the ds games was not on sale. Hope you all find a TRU that is willing to offer other games discounted. Doesn't hurt to ask. . that's what I did.

I went to the TRU by my house and although they were sold out of the sale items for the DS and Wii, they did offer other games at the discount. . so instead of Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody they sold us Meet the Robinsons and Pirates of the Carribean for $9.99 and for the Wii, which I don't remember which ones they originally had for sale for 14.99. . they sold us Pirates of the Carribean and Shrek 3 for the same price. I was very happy and bought 5 games total and paid $75.00. . 3 ds games and 2 wii games. . one of the ds games was not on sale. Hope you all find a TRU that is willing to offer other games discounted. Doesn't hurt to ask. . that's what I did.

That's a good idea. When I get to our TRU they were out of Hannah Montana but had Zack and Cody mixed in with the other games (Not on the sales shelf). My brother lives in Oklahoma and was able to get HM so I was happy. I would love to get POC and Meet the Robinson's though. I may go back. Thanks for the tip!

TRU is really starting to piss me off! If they know they are going to have a huge sale they need to stock for it! I went there at 430 and seriously everything but spiderman 3 & fantastic 4 DVDs were gone!

I asked if they were going to get more stock before the sale is over and they told me no on the electronic items but that they have a truck & boxes in the back they are waiting for the night crew to stock back up again! I asked why aren't you stocking it now & why didn't you stock it deep the day before the freakin sale?? They have NO answers! I even asked for her to check the stock in the back so I know if its worth coming back in the morning.

I also asked for a rain check and they told me Nope they don't do them on special items! Grrrrr....its more like stores are driving buisness away not bringing it in.

When we went they were sold out for the Wii games. We asked about a substitutiona nd they offered us Shrek 3 and Spiderman 3 for 19.99 each. We passed as it wasnt as good of a deal as the others. The previous games retailed at 39.99 and the subs were retailed at 29.99 not really a comparable in price as a substitution

When it says temporarily not available online, does that mean it stands a chance of being available while it's still on sale? Or am I just out of luck? Because I found something on sale that I've been watching for quite a while. I'm too far away from a b&m toysrus to try to print out the page and get the price instore.