Batteries.com 40AA and 10AAA $7.50 w/ case

elena_398

Batteries.com has a great deal on batteries. Regularly $14 it is $7.50 right now. You get 40AA and 10AAA batteries. I have bought this every year and the batteries are really good. Especially for all the toys for christmas this year.

10% off order code: INSRT says it expires 11/30

http://www.batteries.com/

Click under alkaline batteries and you will see the deal! Shipping is quick too!

BOO gives 15% off through Nov 3rd

GGL15 15%

CJ181 15%

I have NOT tested, just pulled a search on aol.

This is interesting;

D Cell Battery adapter - Batteries.com Brand

Don't worry about having the wrong size battery ever again. This clever device allows you to use an AA battery in a product that requires a D cell.

Our Price:

$0.83-- They also have one for C adapter!

they also have 500 batteries for $49 and if you spend $50 you can take $10 off.

BOO gives 15% off through Nov 3rd

GGL15 15%

CJ181 15%

I have NOT tested, just pulled a search on aol.

The codes do not work with these batteries, you get an error saying codes can not be used with clearance merchandise. Still a great deal though!

Man. cheapest shipping is $6.40 here. Still an awesome deal when charging up 3 households full of kids!! (Mine, my parents - my oldest lives there, and bro's)

Same here. but an awesome deal nonetheless. With Christmas coming I'll probably stock up on them. The kids and adults both fly through batteries in my house!

I just ordered this deal and also the D and C adapters. The D adapter is $.83 and the C is $.55. My shipping to MA was $6.25 though but I also used the INSRT code and got 10% off whole order total with tax is $14.63. Thanks for the 10% off code above.:)