Special Thanksgiving Sale - merged

needanewcamera

Is this an online sale or in-store? I think they had a special online-only sale on Thanksgiving day last year.

My understanding is the same items will be on sale on line and in the stores- also, starting on 'cyber Monday' there is supposed to be one large secret item per day go on special sale, this should be advertised on the WM.com and some of the bf sites. Isn't unusual how they refuse to let GD post the bf ad, but will expect them to help get the word out about the secret sale items?

My understanding is the same items will be on sale on line and in the stores- also, starting on 'cyber Monday' there is supposed to be one large secret item per day go on special sale, this should be advertised on the WM.com and some of the bf sites. Isn't unusual how they refuse to let GD post the bf ad, but will expect them to help get the word out about the secret sale items?

Leave it to WalMart to bash you and then expect you to help them out!!

They are hoping that we forgive and forget. They must of forgot that bad things about a company travels faster then good things about a company.

We all are sure to tell people why NOT to go someplace before we say oh ya they are good to shop for.

I know no matter how good the deal I will not give them my money. If they find they don't need my money then I will be happy to pass it on to another retailer like Target or someone else as well, just NOT WM

I think this whole "we are releasing special deals until Thanksgiving" "Secret Sales" "Special online deals" overlooks why most people LIKE Black Friday--because they can get all the sales on one day, get in and out of the stores and do not have to spend time and effort keeping track of a bunch of different sales stretched over a month.

I think Wal-mart needs to think about this -- they would have to offer a jaw dropping price for me to go ahead and buy before BF rather than wait to see if other places offer a better price. Since they won't be having shocking sale prices, I'll pass and wait and I bet there are lots of others who feel the same way.

That depends. Our Wal-mart (and I know a few others nearby) does not like to give refunds on electronic items AT ALL. Thinking about it, I have not received a refund at a Wal-mart in well over a year. They always give it in the form of a gift card so it has to be used at their stores.

Out Walmart's closed. I don't even know if we have a Walmart Super Center in Connecticut.

There's an easy way to tell if you have a Superstore in your area, look in the Rand McNally road atlas that Walmart carries. They have a directory of the stores for all 50 states, Canada and Mexico too. They will also list the locations of the Superstores, regular stores, Sam's Clubs, and Walmart Neighborhood Markets. The atlas is around $6.00 there so not only can you find the closest one, it'll tell you how to get there and the address of it. :)

That depends. Our Wal-mart (and I know a few others nearby) does not like to give refunds on electronic items AT ALL. Thinking about it, I have not received a refund at a Wal-mart in well over a year. They always give it in the form of a gift card so it has to be used at their stores.

There's a 15 day with receipt return policy on electronics.

As for other merchandise, you can return without a receipt but you must provide photo ID, as you can only do it twice a year. Returns without a receipt is an automatic gift card. If you return with a receipt within 30 days, then you can opt for either a gift card or cash. If you return within 90 days with a receipt, then your refund is a gift card for the amount.

There's an easy way to tell if you have a Superstore in your area, look in the Rand McNally road atlas that Walmart carries. They have a directory of the stores for all 50 states, Canada and Mexico too. They will also list the locations of the Superstores, regular stores, Sam's Clubs, and Walmart Neighborhood Markets. The atlas is around $6.00 there so not only can you find the closest one, it'll tell you how to get there and the address of it. :)

Save yourself the $6 and go to walmart.com and use the store finder. You can search for just 24hr walmarts, supercenters, etc. It will even give you directions to the store.

i know the wallingford walmart closes sometime between Thanksgiving day and Black friday ...because I went there one year for the bf sale and the doors were locked until 5am....

ps I was just at the Guilford Walmart at lunch time....they have Faded glory mens polo shirts on clearance for $1.50 ...$2 for 2x and above...I bought 5

ps I was just at the Guilford Walmart at lunch time....they have Faded glory mens polo shirts on clearance for $1.50 ...$2 for 2x and above...I bought 5

Wow! A new bunch of swamp yankees poppin' up??? I'll be at Gozzis tomorrow so will probably stop in Guilford WalMart. :)