Heely's $39.99 at Finishline.com

DezaRay24

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/search.jsp?Ntt=Heelys+&x=18&y=10

They are also having 70% off too! I know if you place your order in the store and its over $50 they will ship for Free to your house. I always get $60 worth of stuff and print off the $10 off $60 coupon and take the style #'s to the store and then get $60 for $50 and Free Shipping!

$10 off $60_ coupon code 885421 expires 12/31/07

15% off of $90+ purchase coupon code 140388

15% off purchases of $60 or more at Finishline.com Enter code 140387

I haven't tried any of these yet, but here they are.

After trying ALL of the codes I found, none worked. On the checkout page below where you put in the discount code it says, "Some items may not be eligible for discounts. Please click here for a list of items"

Apparently this in one of the some

My sons tried on heely's at the store and we felt going up 2 sizes would be good. Figure it will be Christmas when they get them and snow on the ground. So they won't be able to really use them for a few months. Plus they are small and their feet grow fast. I didn't want to spend $50 each and they only be able to use them for a short time.

Footlocker, in the store, had these also for $39.99 and I used the monopoly 20%, which brought them down to $31. My dd usually wears a 12 and she had to get a 1 and they are a little more snug that I would like her to have but they were the last pair in her size, in the color she wanted.