Sandisk Sansa 512mb refurb. MP3 player $6.99 w/google checkout Buy.com

mam627

This sounds like a good deal but I was wondering if you all think there might be some better MP3 players on sale on BF? My 10yr daughter really wants an MP3player but I want to get her one that will hold a lot of songs.

This one has an expansion slot that will take an sd card for more memory. One of my kids has this same mp3 player and we have a 2gb sd memory card in his. It will give a child more than plenty of memory imo. As for a better deal on bf, I have no idea. I have never bought one on bf so I have never given them any attention. I'm sure someone else on here will have some info on that.:)

This one has an expansion slot that will take an sd card for more memory. One of my kids has this same mp3 player and we have a 2gb sd memory card in his. It will give a child more than plenty of memory imo. As for a better deal on bf, I have no idea. I have never bought one on bf so I have never given them any attention. I'm sure someone else on here will have some info on that.:)

I can tell you this: BF 2006 Circuit City and Best Buy sold these at their early bird sale (only they were 1 GB) for around $35 new, not refurbished... and by the time I got there, they were gone, but ordered it online later for the same price and picked it up in store.

I just want to get it for the headphones. I lost the spongy gray thing for another pair of headphones i got which i paid 50 dollars for so this will be a great deal no matter how i spin it...unless the spongy gray thing doesnt fit my heaphones which will be a bummer

I just want to get it for the headphones. I lost the spongy gray thing for another pair of headphones i got which i paid 50 dollars for so this will be a great deal no matter how i spin it...unless the spongy gray thing doesnt fit my heaphones which will be a bummer

I have this mp3 player and I love it, it's great! So easy to use and I've had it for 2 years now with no problems at all. The headphones it comes with are great they feel fine in your ears and are not too big like a lot of other ones are. I just bought another one to give to my sister for xmas.

My order keeps getting canceled. Anyone else having this problem?

No, both of mine have been debited from my account and shipped yesterday. It is still saying in stock on their website, I don't know why it keeps cancelling yours.:confused: