What would you sacrifice to shop on BF?

onecutemoocow

Yeah, I'm sorry but what if everyone that worked at your store wanted the same thing. ARe they just all supposed to be pulled off the shelf and too bad for the cutomers??? Do what I did when I worked retail and get someone to go shopping for you.

Most stores put their customers in front of their employees. That's how they make money.

i have a friend that works retail and there were several times I would get her items in a cart that I had with me because she works nights and would get off at 6 or 7. So I would hang around till she got off so she would still her stuff too.

However, Im going to be heading in a different direction this year so she's on her own :)

Yeah, I'm sorry but what if everyone that worked at your store wanted the same thing. ARe they just all supposed to be pulled off the shelf and too bad for the cutomers??? Do what I did when I worked retail and get someone to go shopping for you.

Most stores put their customers in front of their employees. That's how they make money.

No, not too bad for the customers..... We "employees" never get a break. The point of it is that we arent even given the option of working BF or not... not even the choice of working am or pm. We are mandated to work when they want us, but in return, do not give us the option to shop or even draw names for something. And face it, most of us who work in retail can barely afford a new computer for example, let alone one that is a BF deal.

Its how corporate keeps belittling its employees, they just dont give a crap about us, they only care about thier bottom line.

I told my boss ill standing outside in line at midnight, and wont punch in till I get my thingy... when they open the store, 2 hours after im supposed to punch in. He wouldnt even allow that!!!! Come on now...