Kmart coupon for 50 % off 1 toy this saturday

6digmans

the items are

Caterpillar large dump truck or dozer

mattel disney CARS playset

1:14 New bright silverado, SpiderMan 3 walkie talkies, WWE mini figure playset, Hot wheels 4 lanes raceway, dora sing around the world, bratz kidz, Barbie stick "n style fashions, Disney princess cash register, Little tikes Carnival ball pit, Operation Rescue kit, Fisher priceBarbie or Kawasaki Tough Trike,Rubiks Revolution,My first Craftsman 71 pc toolset,Lamaze fly in chime friends Leap learn with Me ted or Lily, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, Aquadots Super studio, Funkeys starter kit. Limited quantities, no rainchecks, one coupon per household.

Guest caminitorinaldo

does anyone know what this is?:

Barbie stick "n style fashions

i tried to look it up on amazon and didn't find anything.

I stopped by Kmart today to check the price on the Aquadots Studio to see if it's worth using the coupon on Sat. Ugh, their toy dept is so UNORGANIZED! I couldn't find the Aquadots anywhere. Does anyone know what their original price is at Kmart? Costco has them for $16.79.

I picked up 3 papers, I am going to have friends pick up stuff for me with the coupon. may as well. we all need a last minute birthday gift or a gift exchange item and this could be the way to save and get a nice thing.

I forgot I posted this ;)

I stopped by Kmart today to check the price on the Aquadots Studio to see if it's worth using the coupon on Sat. Ugh, their toy dept is so UNORGANIZED! I couldn't find the Aquadots anywhere. Does anyone know what their original price is at Kmart? Costco has them for $16.79.

They are $24.99 at KMart now