Old Navy 90% off sale

genoandkiddo

Just to let everyone know that the 90% off for old navy is going on now. I went there yesterday to buy a shirt for $5.00. I ended up getting six shirts (1.98 a piece), three skirts (1 was 1.98 the other 2 were 0.49), and five pair of pants (all of them cept 1 was 5.98, the last one was 4.99). For myself and my daughters (ages 12 and 9), Not much for my baby though a few shirts but I didn't think they would look good on her. I spent less than $50.00. Okay there's my two cents since christmas.

Oh man that figures DH had to take the Explorer today because he's had a gas leak on the S-10. I could still drive it locally but not too far, like to Old Navy. I tried to tell him we need to work on it to see where it's leaking when it was warmer out. Now we have more snow!

linh, I found a pair of pants for me but as far as our sizez go they really only had shirts but they had a ton of pants for men at 6.98 and some coats for boys some of them were 12.00 they also had some shirts but my hubby is so picky that i didn't dare pick him up any. Also target had some of their christmas clothes 90% off but now you are talking not much there. I hope you can find some pants at that price if they have more you should stock up.

Does anyone know if and when they have there summer clearance. Last year i was thinking it was around Aug. but can't remember. I am looking forward to kmarts sidewalk sale you can really stock up. Walmart will be having their dollar days here pretty soon. Last year i got my daughters five shirts a piece for 1.00 each. Can you believe that. If you want me to tell when that is let me know.