Yves Rocher Deal - B1G1 plus free gifts

tavera

My order just arrived. I'm not all that impressed with the scarves. I do like the pattern and they are soft, but I will only use them for stocking stuffers, not a gift. They just seem a little cheap to me. Maybe it's because I know they were free :) Everything else seems okay though.

Cristib327 - when did you order? Does your account status for that order still show submitted - or does it say shipped? All of mine say submitted - i actually want to order some more stuff but it's already been 10 days and no package and they won't respond to any of my emails (i've sent 3 questioning them)

Cristib327 - when did you order? Does your account status for that order still show submitted - or does it say shipped? All of mine say submitted - i actually want to order some more stuff but it's already been 10 days and no package and they won't respond to any of my emails (i've sent 3 questioning them)

RULE #1 - Never, ever, ever call (or email) the store.

I recieved mine today. I didn't like any of it.:( The robe is hip lenght and about 3 sizes too big for me, or anyone in my family. The fleece poncho looks very cheap, and I didn't like the smell of the body wash at all.:yuck: Oh well. You get what you pay for and this stufff was cheap. I am sure I can still find a way to put it to good use.:)

I got the package today but I haven't opened it yet. I plan to donate the scarves when they're doing the hat and mitten drive at school, so no worries on that. I hope the ladybug bath mitt is cute, but I'm sure my daughter won't be too particular about it since she's not even 2 yet.

I haven't received mine either which was submitted on the 19th. I did, however, send an email b/c I cannot track it b/c I don't have a customer number or an invoice. Their email said to give 24 to 48 hours for a response.

If you go to the website and click on 'my account', it will ask you to log in. Click on "forgot password" and they will email you your login and password.

I got my order today as well. The ladybug bath mitt is really cute, I think :) My dd will love it! The scarves are "cheaper" - but attractive. They probably will not wash well - but for free, they are great. I didn't smell the bath wash, but that is going in my dh's grandma's gift basket - she's not picky so I'm sure it will be great. Heck, for $7 for all that - can't be beat!

Mine came today...the robe was crap, IMO...I will donate mine, too, because I'm sure someone can use it...I'm 5'8", so it would look ridiculous on me! Was kinda bummed that they were out of the candles, so I ended up with the robe and the sugared almond body wash...oh well, you get what you pay for...

I got my order the other day. I opened it in the car and it's till there. :blush: I didn't really look at the items or smell anything.

Mine came today...the robe was crap, IMO...I will donate mine, too, because I'm sure someone can use it...I'm 5'8", so it would look ridiculous on me! Was kinda bummed that they were out of the candles, so I ended up with the robe and the sugared almond body wash...oh well, you get what you pay for...

I was bummed that they were out of the candles also.

well, mine finally got her today - ordered on the 19th. So here is my assessment.

Scarves - yes they are on the cheaper side and probably will not wash well - but hey, they are free and my 7 yr old will get a thrill out of giving them to her little friends for Christmas.

Body washes (i got cocoa butter, almond (free one), honeysuckle, and laotian) all smelled really nice and they are big bottles.

I also ordered the blue stockings for women that are supposed to be filled with $25 worth of stuff for $14 - well, the stockings are really pretty and nice and big but they did not have $25 worth of stuff in them - there were 3 things, that according to the pricing on their website, total about $14 - so i'm not out any $$ and i got the stockings so that was nice.

The shea butter lip balm feels really great on - not waxy or cheap (like chapstick does).

I got both my orders finally--I had ordered twice in 2 days.

Anyhow, in both orders, I ordered the candles, but neither order came with them. They said they were out. So, I just got the free gifts in one box, and the poncho and free gifts in the other. Now, I have 1 poncho, 6 scarves and two bottles of the brown sugar almond body wash.

Like above, I figured my girls could give out the scarves along with a cute calendar to their friends. The body wash will be among other things in a gift basket. I don't know what I'll do with the poncho--I haven't opened it, but it does look pretty cheap. Maybe I'll see what it feels like and just cuddle up in it at home when I'm cold. Otherwise, I'll donate it to someone. I had sorta planned on my stepmom, as she wears those things, but I don't think she'd like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Warning.

Be sure to check credit card statements.

They cancelled my order, refunded my credit card, then sent the items anyway, with a bill for the entire amount, to be paid in 3 months.

I called to check on the order, this is what they told me. So, I paid again over the phone with my credit card.

I come home, and the only free thing they included was the scarf. :( I had ordered like 30 items, including like 13 free items, and they were missing.

I called, but they were unhelpful. They are going to send me something, but I have doubts it will be what i ordered. I offered to email them my order confirmation so they could compare it with my shipping statement, but they declined. ??? :yuck: