Help!! I am already done shopping?

abentley

I have some Bath & Body works stuff in the top of my closet. I have no idea who will be getting it though. lol

So far that's it. I'm not even sure what I am getting the kids this year. My daughter just wants me to take her shopping. Son wants a .22, a playstation 2, psp or ds.

Hubby and I decided that our big gift will be a lcd tv to hang on the bedroom wall. I used the excuse of having more space in our bedroom to talk him into it. It didn't take much convincing on my part to talk him into it. LOL

Well I probably have about 25% done. I have my 2 older girls done they each get a AG doll , some clothing, 1 is getting HSMTwister and the other is Hanna Montanaand HSM videos. They are also going to florida for Xmas .

I still have my son who is 11 his other sister who is 2

7 inlaws

his parents

1 nephew

then we are done!

I know what they want I just am hoping for a good price on BF is all.

Well Im officially done. Im still going out on BF though. Wouldn't miss that.

Yesterday ordered off Overstock....my daughters jumbo bean bag chair she wanted.

Yesterday bought my son his X- Rocker video chair at Target. (the one he wanted.)

Also bought my daughters GameBoy Advance Sp - Pink at Walmart. (I had $25 in Gift cards for walmart so decided to just buy it now. No sense in waiting in line on BF for it as I would miss other deals!)

Wow, I commend all of you who are done or nearly done. I just barely started. I have a few things bought, but not much. I will be doing a lot of shopping the week of Thanksgiving. Dh is doing overtime all next week so we will have a big paycheck over Thanksgiving to work with. I know what I will be getting everyone, I just have to actually buy it, lol.

Elena