Help!! I am already done shopping?

abentley

Ok, I do tend to start early, but I finished ordering this afternoon!! I have my DH's partner to buy for, and that is it!! I admit, I lost the shopping rush, after the whole Wal-mart ad thing. But to be finished this early...feels a little "bah humbug!!" Oh, I hope I find the fun again within the next 25 days!!

Im 95% done with my kids

100% done with my parents

100% done with my husband

100% done with my neices and nephew.

With all the Target clearances, sales throughout the year, etc.... I am just about done. My daughter wants an SP (too young for anything else), but may just buy it now as she wants a pink one and I know they are hard to find close to christmas. Seems weird here too.

Feel free to come do my shopping for me...PLEASE!!!!! I finally got both of my kids to write down their wish lists. They understand it's just a "wish List", but it gives me a pretty good guide. DS is now at the age that almost everything on his list is expensive...OUCH!:eyepoppin

I'm all done here too...and it's sad :( It won't, however, keep me from going out on black friday and spending money I don't need to spend lol

I actually bought wrapping paper last week and as soon as I pick up tape, I'm wrapping all those gifts up...I bet I have even more than I think I do (I started on day after Christmas last year and got great deals for my out of state neices and nephews and my dh's employees, etc)

I'm all done here too...and it's sad :( It won't, however, keep me from going out on black friday and spending money I don't need to spend lol

I actually bought wrapping paper last week and as soon as I pick up tape, I'm wrapping all those gifts up...I bet I have even more than I think I do (I started on day after Christmas last year and got great deals for my out of state neices and nephews and my dh's employees, etc)

Same here except I don't want to wrap yet. I HATE doing that.

There is no such thing as "done shopping" lol

lol i totally agree. i have a friend that only buys her dd12 one or two things. i'm up to around 16 or 17 total. and she keeps asking me if i'm done shopping for them. i know i went way over board last yr with 30 for each of my kids, but i'll be done when i feel that i'm done and thats starting to bother me that she does that. but i'm the only one that buys for my kids besides my brother and SIL. my dad sends money, mom don't celebrate so thats it i don't bother with any other family and most of my friends have it tight so we don't exchange. i'm trying to cut back this yr but i just can't pass up a good deal lol. and i love watching them christmas morning when they see everything. thats my gift.

Even though Im 95% done with my kids, I'll definately go out on BF. No one could stop me then! My problem is I tend to over buy when Im done this soon. LOL. I just have to get 2 gaming chairs for my kids and a pink SP for my daughter then thats it. (of course if one heck of a deal pops up then I'll have to get that!)

Ok, I do tend to start early, but I finished ordering this afternoon!! I have my DH's partner to buy for, and that is it!! I admit, I lost the shopping rush, after the whole Wal-mart ad thing. But to be finished this early...feels a little "bah humbug!!" Oh, I hope I find the fun again within the next 25 days!!

I have some stuff I am desperately trying to find if you need an online shopping project and have the time. Let me know that way you can have to fun of the hunt without spending money!!:D

I usually am about 1/4 of the way done here. BUT...I haven't even started yet this year. We are moving on 11/8 and I've just been too busy. The house we're moving into-- we gutted ceilings, walls, floors, cupboards, counters, sinks, pretty much EVERYTHING. Well we had 8 weeks to remodel and move- and we're in the final countdown now. So, there's been no time for shopping unless it's at Home Depot :( .

Done with all the kids. (5 girls and 5 boys total) Honeslty I have enough toys that I'm giving some to my sisters neighbors also. (2 little girls) I'm donating a few. And still will have at least 3 boxes full. :o

Now my mom, sis and BIL are another issue. I would help if there birthdays weren't just before and just after Christmas.

lol i totally agree. i have a friend that only buys her dd12 one or two things. i'm up to around 16 or 17 total. and she keeps asking me if i'm done shopping for them. i know i went way over board last yr with 30 for each of my kids, but i'll be done when i feel that i'm done and thats starting to bother me that she does that. but i'm the only one that buys for my kids besides my brother and SIL. my dad sends money, mom don't celebrate so thats it i don't bother with any other family and most of my friends have it tight so we don't exchange. i'm trying to cut back this yr but i just can't pass up a good deal lol. and i love watching them christmas morning when they see everything. thats my gift.

I love watching them too, best gift to get that morning is the kids faces as they realize Santa was there and WOW what he left.