Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

I forgot all about this last night so I was happy to see I could still get in on the fun! LOL Even if it isn't anything I can use, I can still use the $3.00 off promo code you get!! I have bought a few things from thing fling now and I like them better then Woot because the shipping is usually cheap or free and the items are usually under $10!! I would probably order more if I remembered to check their site more,lol.

I have ordered from them in the past both mystery and non-mystery items. The non-mystery items we have ordered have been well worth the price, they have included ipod speakers, computer locks, bluetooth. The mystery boxes are kinda of hit-or-miss, but worth the price paid. Items have included dvd markers, stylus for pdas, tongue scraper, a battery operated ice cube (not for drinks, but to put on you neck, really kinda cool -no pun intended), huge twist ties, teeny flashlights, some kinda funky frames for pictures(these came in 2 different boxes ordered during 2 different promotions, maybe make your pics into postcards) and other little misc things I can't remember.

Hope this in helpful.

I did order this mystery box.

Okay so I got this email today. I ordered a box yesterday but now I'm wondering if I will even get it.

Thank you all for making our first anniversary so very wonderful!

We sold out our AMB before we expected and your coupon is not valid until tomorrow.

So here is the deal! We are listing one item for a Special price until tomorrow so you don’t need to use your coupon.

Enjoy the rest of the day and hope to see you all back tomorrow to use your coupon !

I got that same msg, but it is also the exact same text they have on their home page so I think we are just getting it because it is their "newsletter" which they email to all account holders. I assume my order confirmation means they still had them in stock when I ordered. I didn't get a refund from paypal either so I assume it all went thru...

Colleen

I ordered one. I don't like that you have to ship everything to your billing addy though. I always ship things to my office.

Same here. I sent them an e-mail after I placed the order requesting it be sent to my office address (which I have registered as an alternate address with the credit card company), but no response as of yet.

anybody have a link to a good recent woot off tracker? All the ones that i used to use no longer seem to work.

I second that....I am also having trouble finding a good one again. I prefer a web based version. Don't want to install anything on my computer at work.