• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nintendo Wii Wireless Remote With Motion-Sensing Technology and Responsive Action Buttons

http://cdn.1saleaday.com/gallery_large/103291_56_2.jpg

Retail Price: $39.99

Savings: (76 %) $30.00

Our Price: $9.99

Did anyone order these "Wii" remotes? I ordered two and my sister ordered one. Mine still haven't come yet but she got hers yesterday and this is most definitely NOT a Wii brand remote and it looks nothing like the picture (a true Wii brand remote.) This is false advertising. Just wondering if anyone else ordered these and if so, what did it look like when you got it?

• 1 month later...

Can someone explian to me how the "woot" works? everyone seems awfully excited about it and I think I'm missing out LOL!

Woot, kid's Woot and Wine Woot are all 1 deal per day sights - but when they have a Woot-Off - new items come up quick as soon as the old one sells out... sometimes the bargains are pretty good and you can buy up to 3 of an item (if you are quick enough) for 1 $5.00 flat rate shipping price (even heavy things link TVs.) Then there is the coveted Bag of Crap that everyone tries for that usually sells out within seconds! These can be anything from pure broken junk all the way up to a big screen TV and rumors of what people have received are ALL OVER THE WEB... I have only got "1" in the 5 or so years that I have followed them and mine was junk - but it sure was fun to finally get one - it's kind of a Badge of Honor... That is Woot in a nutshell - hope this helps. ;)

So how do you know when there's a "woot off" or a "bag of junk " up for grabs? Do you have to keep the website up and just keep checking and refreshing it? Do they have "woot offs" every day? Every week? Random times?

This sounds like something that could become VERY addictive!

Woot, kid's Woot and Wine Woot are all 1 deal per day sights - but when they have a Woot-Off - new items come up quick as soon as the old one sells out... sometimes the bargains are pretty good and you can buy up to 3 of an item (if you are quick enough) for 1 $5.00 flat rate shipping price (even heavy things link TVs.) Then there is the coveted Bag of Crap that everyone tries for that usually sells out within seconds! These can be anything from pure broken junk all the way up to a big screen TV and rumors of what people have received are ALL OVER THE WEB... I have only got "1" in the 5 or so years that I have followed them and mine was junk - but it sure was fun to finally get one - it's kind of a Badge of Honor... That is Woot in a nutshell - hope this helps. ;)

So how do you know when there's a "woot off" or a "bag of junk " up for grabs? Do you have to keep the website up and just keep checking and refreshing it? Do they have "woot offs" every day? Every week? Random times?

This sounds like something that could become VERY addictive!

Woot-Off's only happen about 1 time per month - if that - it is random - new deals come up at 12am CST - and if there are flashing lights - you KNOW it's a Woot-Off - they sometimes send emails pre-warning you - in a round about way - if you subscribe to their emails - but it hits the web the second it happens - EVERYONE knows about it.

The Woot-Off's themselves can be exciting and addictive - I actually was LUCKY enough to get a Bag of Crap (that's what they call it) this time - but they are HARD to come by... other then that - it's a good place to check on a daily basis - but with only one deal per day (except for the Woot-Off's) - you'll find better deals HERE all the time. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Woot-Off

http://sale.images.woot.com/Kai_Shun_Kaji_Fusion_8_Piece_Knife_Set_w__Block1hlStandard.jpg

http://www.woot.com/

Shun Kaji Fusion 8-Piece Knife Block Set

$649.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:NewProducts:1 3” Pairing KDM-0022 1 5” Utility KDM-0023 1 7” Hollow Ground Santoku KDM-0026

1 8” Chef’s KDM-0017 1 8” Slicing KDM-0024 1 9” Bread/Multi-Purpose Serrated Slicer KDM-0025

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$22.98 Shipped

LINK

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB MP3 Digital Media Player With Large OLED Screen, Built-In Microphone, Expandable Memory, and More!

Retail Price: $79.99

Savings: (78 %) $62.00

Our Price: $17.99

http://cdn.1saleaday.com/gallery_large/103822_24_1.jpg

Not a bad deal at all! Nice find!

fwiw this is Factory refurbished,