Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

They've had a ton of stuff already. How come in some of the posts they don't have the pricing posts?!? I was looking at the carseat, wondering how much it sold for. I don't see a pricing post though. I am hoping they have those mobi tyke lights. I saw them on there before and I really wanted two!

The carseat I saw earlier was $99.99.

I got DD a webcam today....still waitin' on that BOC.:eyepoppin

The carseat I saw earlier was $99.99.

Thanks! I tried to get the previously viewed kids dvd's but they were sold out when I put my order in.

This is what's currently on there. Seems like it will be a while til the next thing comes up.

HP Touchsmart Core 2 Duo All-in-One PC with 22" Touchscreen

$749.99 + $5 shipping

Condition: Refurbished Product: 1 HP IQ504 Touchscreen PC, Intel Core 2 Duo, 22" LCD, 4GB, 320GB, 802.11b/g/n, VHP Media Center 64 bit

:banghead:Somebody please buy up the rest of these bobbleheads already!

Edit...Apparently, I just needed to say that out loud in order to make them sell out suddenly!:cool:

Yaeh I know! Ugh! At least they are gone. lol. What's up with this saw now though? Ugh, please go fast!

ETA: Wow It went faster than I thought! lol.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.babysteals.com/

Saw this site and thought you guys would be interested. Here is an explanation from their website

At BabySteals.com we sell one quality baby or maternity product every day at 50-80% off until it sells out. It's not just a deal, it's a steal! A 'BabySteal'!

No, we're not stealing and reselling babies. We drop one amazing steal a day at 9am MST until it's gone, and they sell out fast. Once we're sold out, you lost out. On the weekends we give you a second chance on steals we still have, and you might get lucky and find more than one Steal a Day!

TODAYS STEAL

$27.30

Shipping $6.80 to base zip

Little House by Babylicious Towel Gift Set

http://www.babysteals.com/images/product/bhouse_0504.jpg

A great basics gift set for baby, in two perfectly lovely prints. Each complete with coordinating essentials. Just wait until you take this towel out of the dryer, you'll want to keep baby wrapped in it all day.

Each gift set includes:

One towel

One basic bib

One teething bib

One 3-pack of face cloths

Towel

All the good mechanics of a hooded towel, but made with real 10-oz looped terry. Good enough for Mom or Dad, but made for baby. 100% cotton.

Features

* 100% flat cotton and cotton terry

* hooded towel

* machine washable

* dimensions: 30 x 30"

Basic Bib

Help keep baby fashionably neat. Velcro closure. 100% cotton.

Features

* 100% cotton

* machine washable

* velcro closure

Teething Bib

When baby just can’t stop drooling, you don’t need to change this teething bib. Just twirl it around to a new, dry, absorbent spot. Velcro closure. 100% cotton.

Features

* 100% cotton

* machine washable

* velcro closure

Face Cloth

Washing baby is fresh with these soft baby-friendly face cloths. 100% cotton terry with patterned trim. 3 pack.

Features

* 100% cotton

* machine washable

* dimensions: 7 x 7"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, it sure is.

We're fixing some stuff. Or making a few changes. Or just generally fiddling around with things. In any case, the site's down, but should be back up before too long.

Sorry about that, see you in a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JustMeDiana

Posted Image

Free - No Buzz Zone Flameless Candle Diffuser - Insect Repellent - Repells Insects up to 300 Square Feet

Retail Price: $49.99

Savings: (100 %) $49.99

Our Price: $0.00

Just pay shipping $4.99

http://www.1saleaday.com/gallery_large/101211_2_1.jpg

The NoBuzzZone Flameless Candle Insect Repellent is the best way to keep insects away! Looks and flickers like an ordinary wax candle, but without the dangers of fire and hot wax.

Can be used as a flameless candle, as a diffuser, or both. The light sensitive switch automatically turns on the candle at sundown or in dimmed light. The LED light has a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, and each repellant cartridge will work for up to 120 hours!

The candle emits a natural and pleasant aroma which spreads over an area of 300 square feet. Comes with a dedicated vapor seal zip-lock bag for storing repellent cartridges. All active and inert ingredients are EPA exempt, and pose minimal risk. The candle has a 4 position switch: - Off, candle only, diffuser only, both candle and diffuser.

Features Include:

* Looks just like a wax candle without the hazards of hot wax and fire

* Multiple uses - as a flameless candle, as a diffuser, or both

* Light sensitive switch to automatically turn on candle at dusk or in dimmed light

* Includes 2 AA batteries for operations

* LED light with 100,000 hours' life

* Cartridge will repel for up to 120 hours

* Pleasant natural odor

* Repellent uses only EPA exempt active and inert ingredients which pose minimum risk

* Effective coverage: Circle of 200-300 square feet

* 4-position switch - Off, Candle only, Diffuser only, or both

* With special vapor seal - zip-lock bag for storage of repellent cartridges not in use

http://www.1saleaday.com/

See at Amazon here....

http://www.amazon.com/Buzz-Zone-Flameless-Candle-Diffuser-Flamesless/dp/B002ATED20

I just ordered 4 for $19.96...:D