Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

UPDATE (10/27/2007): Since there seems to be a lot of these threads popping up nearly every day (and sometimes more than once per day), we're going to consolidate them into one master thread instead of having so many and having to move them to the Expired Deals forum every day.

UPDATE (11/22/2010): The only deal-of-the-day site that can have separate threads is woot! (due to the deal-posting contest). All other 1-deal-a-day site deals should remain in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question: Last year I bought an Ipod refurb. only to learn from my son that there was a first and second generation. I bought a first generation. He was disappointed. Is there anything like this in a Zune? I guess I haven't kept up enough. Anything else about Zune I should know?

Thanks!

Question: Last year I bought an Ipod refurb. only to learn from my son that there was a first and second generation. I bought a first generation. He was disappointed. Is there anything like this in a Zune? I guess I haven't kept up enough. Anything else about Zune I should know?

Thanks!

The 2nd generation Zune should be released next month.