Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book Posted on BF Site

Brad

The first time it wouldn't open for me either. But I tried again and it finally did :)

Thanks Brad! We don't have a TRU in our town so we don't get the ad. So it's nice to see if there is anything we need from there without driving 45 minutes to get there first!

Anyone think there will be a better deal on the smart cycle than the $89.99 in this ad?

I thought wallyworld had a better price on this item.

Now my question is I have a $5 off $25 from the birthday club plus a $3 gift card from the birthday club plus $4 in toys r us bucks from the monoply game. I wonder if I can also use the $75 get $10 gift card coupon lol. Knowing TRU probably not huh. If I can't these prices are not impressing me. These are the same prices I see these items for everywhere else

I thought wallyworld had a better price on this item.

Now my question is I have a $5 off $25 from the birthday club plus a $3 gift card from the birthday club plus $4 in toys r us bucks from the monoply game. I wonder if I can also use the $75 get $10 gift card coupon lol. Knowing TRU probably not huh. If I can't these prices are not impressing me. These are the same prices I see these items for everywhere else

That is funny I have the exact same thing. If you try it let us know if you have any luck. I am thinking that it will work as long as the total after the coupons and TRU Bucks is over $75.