Aafes Bx/px

wyntyrose

I was wondering how well they price matched on BF stuff?

If you get the AAFES mailer there is a coupon in there for $10 off a $100-$125 purchase and it goes up from there. It goes up to $30 off of $201. I think the coupon expires on Nov 25th. It's one that I plan to take with me.

I was wondering how well they price matched on BF stuff?

I know two years ago that the NEX(Navy) price matched some items(From AAFES) for me. Only problem is, I can't remember if it was BF or just one of the sales around the same time. My NEX does a late night sale every Saturday after T-day. They close the electronics for a few hours, then re-open just for the sale. My best deal last year was the Sony 8 in portable DVD player with swivel screen for $79!!!!!!:eyepoppin It still sells everywhere for about $189! That was a great discount. And they don't just have one or two, they have pallets of stuff like this. I can't wait for this year.;)

My Bx price matches all of the local stores. Last year I got 2 gameboy advance micros for $35 each (and of course no tax).

I agree about the lack of deals. I'm debating about going elsewhere first this year, $20 is nice though so I'm not certain yet.

steph

Thanks for the heads up on the PM. I am going out on BF by myself this year (:( ) So I was thinking I would feel safest camping out at the BX. I will have all my trusty ads in hand. Luckily I live in Phoenix so Idon't have to worry about coats, gloves, hats or sleeping bags...lol!

I am willing to bet that since there weren't toys in the ads, that there will be manager specials. There wasn't any mention of the 10% or 20% coupon either. My inside source is pretty reliable so I'll ask her to find out if anything has been mentioned about the coupons.

We had our BX in CA refuse to price match one year on BF, but I have already asked here at Tinker. I was told to bring my ads and load up a buggy. lol I think hubby will go there first while I hit another store, then we will shop our way back to one another then finish at the BX if they are doing give aways in the afternoon......maybe take the kids out with us in the pm. I'm not sure how long we can leave them alone.