Old Navy Doorbuster freebies

BigGulp

At work today, got in the holiday book, doesnt show whats going to be on sale, but does tell us that we will be handing out free mp3 players to the first 50 people through the door. also we are giving out ?cell phones? doesnt go into detail, just shows the new upstage i think it is from sprint. Also showed a picture for a docking station for ipods, so we could be giving those out to. hopefully i learn about it in the next few days, just thought id give a heads up. Finally we recieved all new holiday season clearence signs, including a box full of extra 50 % off signs, so who knows.

10/23 update---- First 50 people in line recieve wristband, spend 20 dollars and recieve the mp3 player . Cell phone and other prizes are lucky in line prizes.(an employee calls out random item such as lotion and pick out of grab bag)

From the picture i saw in the book, they looked like skinny ipods, couldnt really tell. Im sure there not the top of the line, but decent, only because old navy is really trying to put itself on the map once it comes to black friday this year. As soon as we start getting the holiday shipments in, i will be able to tell, whatever they send us the most of lol

How crazy does it get at old Navy on BF?

I've decided not to go to the crazy busy stores (like target & walmart) because I'll be 32 weeks pregnant at the time and REALLY don't feel like getting trampled on.

Here it gets very crazy. They usually do two lines, one on each side of the store and it's ALWAYS to the very back of the store. That being said I've never seen any trampling going on. Except for the year when they had the fleece blankets and just put the huge boxes together in the middle of the floor. It kind of became a swimming pool!