Disney Store

erinplus3

I am visiting the in-laws in Vero Beach and the lady in Disney today said they would be open at 5 am on friday with 20% off the whole store (not sure if it was all day) on top of some "doorbusters". She didn't know what those were yet.

HTH

The extra off is generally until a certain time, and if memory serves, it was until 10 a.m. Not positive on that, but I know for a FACT that it was during a certain timeframe...

The coupon says it's not valid with any other % off sales...that would be awesome, though!!:D

That's correct. Up until 10am you cannot use any coupons since the store is 20% off, the ususal restrictions though ie. disney dollars, theme park tickets, gift cards, dvd's, cd's are not included. See everyone at 5am...:D Edited by brandonz

is there going to be any loss leaders as well or just the 20% off. Maybe I am cheap, but 20% doesn't seem like a big deal.

I don't know specifically what they will have this year, but in years past, I've gotten awesome deals, especially on pj's for my kids, as they are on sale, and then you get the additional 20% off...I can usually get good deals on stocking stuffer type items, too...last year, I remember there wasn't really anything they'd "advertised" that I wanted on bf, but once I got in there, there were such good deals, I still found stuff to spend $$ on!:D

is there going to be any loss leaders as well or just the 20% off. Maybe I am cheap, but 20% doesn't seem like a big deal.

I agree, but in years past there have been some pretty good deals at the door I just don't think at this point we will know what they are till we get there (and no the 20% store wide is no big deal when several of their items are now available online and they had a 25% coupon over the past weekend). Also I saw their 2 page flyer (1 page with 2 sides I guess) that basically just says Weekend only prices Nov 24 and 25 on one side with no specific items listed, and on the back it just lists the 20% off deal till 10am on Friday. I don't have a copy of it, but it gives no info.

Either way, my store is opening early enough that I don't have anywhere else pressing to be so it will still be my first stop.

YAHOO!!!! So I went to the Disney store today after work, just to poke around a bit and to FINALLY pick up my ratatouille dvd/presale.

They have their sales up. I asked the girl - is this the sale for BF? YES. The first few hours of BF they'll have an additional 20% off EVERYTHING.

A good chunk of the store was 40% off, some was 25% off, some stuff was a rigid $9.99 or 2 for $15 (shirts). Sooooo many toys.

So I pick up the DVD first, the girl looks at my receipt where i've a 15% off coupon attached. The coupon expired on 11/18 but she goes "you can use that today if you like, or tomorrow. I will honor it for you. Just make sure to ask for me or to say that I said it was ok". Apparently she was the manager.

Well. I picked up infant pajamas, toddler sweat shirt, the fork & spoon sets, 2 stuffed animals, and the handy manny plush tool box all for less than $50. If I did my math correctly I saved 33.75 and whatever tax.

Anyway. Yes. I'm in a very good mood. This means that I don't have to drive 2 hours outta the way on BF. I can go to the 2 stores that are close to home and call it a day.

^^^Yay I am glad to hear there is so much on sale. I am on my way to my mall store (which I havent bene to yet...I keep going to other malls) to see what the sale looks like then I can decide which mall I will go to. If the deals are that great with the extra 20% on BF I am going to be super happy!

Ok I went to the Disney Store today (Wed) and here is the deal, almost all of the items I want are available both online and at the store, so after a lot of comparison shopping and the fact that they have the new online 25% promotion, plus $5.00 shipping, its actually cheaper for me to buy online and just get a few items at the store (note that the store only items are at a huge savings with apparel, PJs etc 30-40% off BEFORE the BF 20%, and even though I am shopping online I will probably still go there on BF).

In particular the main item I want is the Princess cash register, which unless they missed a sale sign at the store was not on sale (I thought it would be 25%). So regular $39.50 on sale online for $26.99 plus 25% = $20.24. Even if the sign at the store was missing a 25% off sign the cheapest it would be on Friday is $23.70 (25% then 20%). I should note that all the items I want online are available at the $5.00 shipping.

One of the big items that will be well worth it is if you are looking for the Princess Enchanted Palace Dollhouse which is reg $149.99. Currently $109.99 online plus 25%, but its $99.99 at the store plus 20% on BF, and I do not you can get $5.00 shipping with it.

Anyway, the sale items are amazing, especially apparel and the small POS toys which are all 40% off (great stocking stuffers).

erinplus3, I was there on Tuesday and noticed some Hannah Montana stuff. I don't remember what they had but there was a small section.

Yes they had a small section next to the princesses that was specifically Hannah Montana and High School Musical, I believe it was all 25% off, plus the 25% before 10am.